• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Homeless Man Found With Weapons Cache, List Of Names In SF Golden Gate Park « CBS San Francisco

When police found a huge cache of guns, knives, a shotgun, 5,800 rounds of ammunition and camouflage gear in Robert Johns’ car on July 21st it was thought they may have diverted some kind of planned attack.

Here is the huge cache of high powered weapons. :rolleyes:

homeless_guns_080112.jpg

I'm guessing he had a 5,000 rounds of 22LR in an old sock.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I hate california. Yeah maybe the guy was a little nutty and probably not the best suited person to have a gun. But why make such a fuss over a .22 and a shotgun? What is he gonna do go on a squirrel killing spree?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I don't know guys, some of those holsters are pretty damn scary looking! California should outlaw scary looking holsters. I mean really, what possible use would a mere civilian/non LEO have for that many holsters? Please, think of the children, PLEASE!

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I would bet my next paycheck that over 90% of INGOers have a larger "cache" than that...

I did at one point, but I forgot to lock my safe one day before going to work and came home that night to find MY DOG HAD ATE THEM ALL!!!

Oh well. At least now I cant be called a nut job with a huge cache of guns and ammo.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    People in commiefornia would have heart failure if they ever saw what many of us load into the trunks of our vehicles to take to the range for a day of fun and enjoyment.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    For a homeless guy his weapons look to be in better shape than some I've seen around here. Jus sayin..... ;)

Top Bottom