• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    Unless they ban them outright, without old-manning the pre ban guns in, there are enough ARs being manufactured right now for there to be millions of virgin receivers produced before the ban takes effect, if a ban is announced.

I am tempted to buy a dozen myself "just to have" in the safe

Pyriel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Carmel
    :)We need an INGO gun purchase counter up in the corner on the home page, (kind of like the national debt counter on Wall St) if everyone could hit +1 on the counter every time they bought a new one, then by the end of the year we'd have a pretty good idea of how many purchases that this community really accounts for.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    My brother and I did our part last weekend at the gun show. He got a KelTec P3AT for his new carry permit and me, a large loop .357 16 inch carbine that I have been waiting to come across at the right price for the last 25 years or so. He was supposed to be the voice of reason and talk me out of any purchases since I really dont "need" anything else. Instead, he hands me a $100 bill and says he owes me for the shotgun he bought in November.

Been running the press all week working up some 158 SWC plinking loads for it and will now be buying more powder and bullets.

Top Bottom