• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    You know what bothers me? I know Malachai is a forum junkie and he HAS to know that there are several threads here about his shop which usually don't paint him in a positive light, yet he hasn't responded. I would find it hard to believe that he doesn't know this site exists.

Irishcs05

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Carmel
    My first and only experience has been great

Emailed Law Enforcement Firearms on 11/11 about wanting two stripped Rock River lowers. All emails were replied to promptly, cordially, and stated they were out, but I could be put on a list.

Then, I didn't hear anything... for a while. But that was okay, the market has gone crazy, no one has any in stock, and the price has gone through the roof at most places.

I almost forgot I had emailed him until I received a call on 1/2 stating he received a shipment and they were ready to be picked up. The stated price on the voicemail: $125. I was surprised. He could have easily jacked up the price, but chose not to. At no time did he say the price was guaranteed.

I went in to pick them up, but like many others couldn't find the place. No sign and all that makes it tough to find. I called and got the best directions possible if you are looking for it: "look for metal over the windows and paper on the door."

I went in, and was greeted kindly, asked if I could be helped. While doing the transaction, I had a good conversation with the worker and another patron. At no time did I feel unwelcome and I'm not a LEO. During this conversation it was brought up that Malachi had chosen to honor the price listed on their website for the people put on the list before he updated the website. He could have jacked them up and said sorry, but he chose not to.

The shop is a little.... rough. But I don't ask for much, just good prices (which they had) and good service (which I experienced.)

Long winded - I know. I just want to express my positive experience with this establishment and the fact that I will continue to frequent it.

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Law Enforcement Firearms, Inc.

Let me see if I can answer some of your questions.

The new address is 2619 Shelby (although you will see it as S. Shelby some places.)

There are no signs up because someone is the neighbor hood keeps calling the zoning inspectors. We are waiting on the sign permit. We had a nice probing after an “anonymous” complaint and passed with flying colors except we did not have a sign permit so even the open sign was taken down.

The news paper is to keep people who are walking down the street from looking in. Other window treatments are in the works.

We are open the public, and try to treat everyone the same.

As for customers that feel I don't acknowledge them. I try to ask ever customer if there is something I can help them with. If they say they are just looking I let them be. WHY YOU ASK? Because I hate pushy sales people, so I am not one of them.

Our biggest problem right now if getting guns on the shelf. As most of you know many items are hard to get know. As our business mostly revolves around the Ar-15 and other assault rifles that are unavailable.

For those of you that ordered RRA lowers thanks for the posts. We try to keep our prices fair while still making money.

We are remodeling and will continue to do so for another month or so. Building permits are also being held up by those that don't want a gun shop in the neighborhood.

Last but not least. If you come in looking like a gang banger you will probably get the feeling that you are not wanted. That is because you are not. If you don't like that go to Don’s. I am ok with that.

Last edited:

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Law Enforcement Firearms, Inc.

Oh and ignore the little fat guy in the black hoodie. He does not work there he just likes to sit around and watch the world. I guess that is what happens when you get laid off ever winter and have nothing to do.

Last edited:

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Dealt with these guys on some lowers at the Indy 1500 and been to there old shop in Speedway and the new one by Garfield park. Always has been a good experience. Nice guys. When I first came into the new shop(after driving past it five times, only complaint) you could have heard a pin drop. Asked what I needed and were very friendly, professional, and helpful. I highly recommend law guns. Good group of guys.

jbfrobozz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Good Experience

I just thought that I would add my two cents.

I stopped in to the shop this afternoon to pick up two of the INGO special AR-15 lowers. Everyone (employees and other patrons) was very friendly.

While I was there I also picked up 5 AR-15 mags for $12 / each. Seems like a pretty good price.

The selection was limited, but whose isn't. They had three or four custom built AR-15s.

I would stop back again. Especially, if they are going to run more awesome INGO specials.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    That's a real good price on the mags. May have to stop by and pick up a few. Hopefully they still have some lowers left. i would like to get my hands on a few of those as well.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    I was in a few weeks ago, Google Mapped them so it wasn't to hard to find. I asked to see a couple of guns and they were quite willing and they were friendly to me.
    I would go in again. I look forward to when they have a bigger selection though.....

Big Country

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Downtown
    Good day

I would stop back again. Especially, if they are going to run more awesome INGO specials.[/quote]

Good day at law-guns. Good to see some fellow INGO's there as well. Keep up the good work and I may come in even when things are not on special!

y3khunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Fort Wayne Indiana
    That is pretty much my impression. I called before I went there to ask if they sold to the general public. Sketchy is the key word here. Newspaper on the window, no sign - I wondered if I was walking into some kind of chop shop. I went in and was pretty much ignored - yes, even in the 10x10' room. They had a few guns on display. One big tubby fella in a black hoodie just stood in the corner staring at me. You get the idea. I was plainly unwelcome and needed to get out of there.
    I can understand the sketchy part, but believe it or not there is actually a municipal code in Indianapolis that states: 451-4. Display of Dangerous weapons. No pistol, revolver or other dangerous weapon of a similar character, which may be concealed and carried upon the person, shall be displayed for sale where it can be seen in or through any window of any structure fronting on any street or alley in the city.
    The guys there really are good guys, been dealing with them for almost 5 years now. Remember, not all personalities will mesh, and we all know what opinions are kin to. Take the time to know a person for yourself before you judge them.

savageayape

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Martinsville
    Ok guys, here's my :twocents: . I agree a sign would be better for everyone, but the reason has been explained and I'm sure they will eventually have a sign for everyone to see. The fact is, finding an address is easy. Get the address and drive to it. You don't have to have a big "This is it" sign unless you are an idiot who doesn't know north from south. Now, if you left home without the address, then yes, you will have a very hard time finding it. Here are a few address finding facts for you: 1. Even number addresses are on the north and west sides of the streets. 2. Odd number addresses are on the south and east sides of the streets. 3. In Indianapolis, all N & S running streets are divided by Washington St. to determine north or south. 4. In Indianapolis, all east and west running streets are divided by Meridian Street. 5. A block is a block... if you start driving on the 200 south block and you drive one block, then you are on the 300 south block...(unless you are driving in the opposite direction, north, in which case you would then be on the 100 south block) one more block, you are on the 400 south block. This holds true almost everywhere. (There is a house in Greenwood on the 100 block but it has a 200 block address. There is no logical reason for this, but that's how the idiots who determined the address made it.) I have seen the rules violated on a few occasions by whoever determines the addresses in various cities, but for the most part, you can depend on the few simple rules I just explained. (Gee, I hope I don't have a typo in here somewhere throwing everyone off :laugh:)

Some people have indicated they did not like the way they were treated when they entered the store. I know not everyone has a good day every day and I hope most everyone can understand that. I've only been to the store once and it was just yesterday. I was one of the four or five people waiting outside for the store to open. As soon as we were let in we were greeted in a very friendly manner and asked if we could be helped. Everyone promptly and in turn responded with the number of LPK's wanted. Lucky for me, I was able to purchase 2 LPK's and a Doublestar M4 upper. The price on the upper blew me away. I couldn't believe I was able to purchase one that cheap. $450.00. I had a couple short but nice conversations with Malachi and another gentleman who's name I don't recall. It was a great experience and I will shop there again. :yesway:

slowmo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Indy area
    I have been into the shop a few times and I have had nothing but good experiences there. I can see how it would be hard to find the first time until they get a sign up, but I had the address in hand on my first trip and had no problems.

I am also a huge fan of the great deals and updates provided here on INGO.

Top Bottom