• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leoadam

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    I was wondering if anyone has dealt with this gun shop? It is located on S. Shelby St. in Inianapolis. If you have not dealt with them, do yourself a favor and don't start. If anyone has done business with these guys and been screwed over...let me know!:ingo:

leoadam

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Haha, I appreciate it! Avoid that place like the plague, oh, and don't let the IMPD patrol car parked out front fool you.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    What was your experience with them? Only asking because I was just in there this evening...place was less than nice on the inside.

Last edited:

thatgtrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    I walked in there once right before new years. They had all their inventory in the back for end of the year inventory. But the guy who talked to me was fine. Listened to what I was looking for and brought out a few pistols for me to get a feel for. It's not a great part of town. But I would go back again. Someone here said they picked up a M&P Shield there recently. So I want to go there just to see if they have more.

lazarus0213

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   1
    Jan 29, 2010
    Eden
    I have had more than a few dealings with the guys there. I have always been helped and they have always been more than friendly. I dont wear a hat sideways and my pants are always pulled up, I also keep my shoes tied and I remove tags from clothing before wearing them. I have sent several friends there for stuff as well and they have all had good dealings. I have had them transfer stuff and order stuff for me also. I would also like to know what your dealings were and why the sad face!?

hickuleas

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    deep in the woods
    I have had several transactions at Law Enforcement Firearms and have always been treated well. Tony has always been very professional and handled all matters for me totally satisfactory.

Boonl1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Indy
    I don't know anything about this business, but it doesn't seem fair to me to slam the place without posting your specific reasons.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    i had them transfer my 6920 a few years ago. Good communication and were polite when I picked it up.

I admit I haven't been back recently, but I wouldnt hesitate to recommend them either.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I'm an LEO and have only bought a couple of trinkets there, but Malachi and Tony are good guys and will go out of their way to help you. I'd love to see their inventory grow, but I can understand with the market the way it's been and the fact that Mal runs the shop in addition to working full time on the department. I stopped in there on the Thursday before the last 1500, and saw that they had moved a couple racks and bout in another display case. Looks like they are growing slowly but surely.

Top Bottom