• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    "Others opposed to weapons on campus have said guns don't belong in an environment where students are experimenting with sex, drugs and alcohol, and that concealed weapons could add chaos in a crisis."

Perhaps they should consider reigning in the drug and alcohol abuse? Hmmm? Just sayin'

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    "Others opposed to weapons on campus have said guns don't belong in an environment where students are experimenting with sex, drugs and alcohol, and that concealed weapons could add chaos in a crisis."

Perhaps they should consider reigning in the drug and alcohol abuse? Hmmm? Just sayin'

When in doubt and the stakes are high, you can always count on your fellow man to absolutely do the wrong thing at the wrong time, if he does in fact do anything at all.

Priorities, after all.

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    We must make our campuses safe for sex, drugs and alcohol. Otherwise all that money spent on tuition is meaningless!

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    If you asked most of them which things they had a Constitutional Right to........
    Probably wouldn't be the RKBA.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo

You mean as in...act in a responsible manner with things that are potentially harmful??? :dunno: Why that is just crazy talk...crazy I tell you! :n00b:

:D

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    If you asked most of them which things they had a Constitutional Right to........
    Probably wouldn't be the RKBA.

It'd be their loss, because the question worth half of my grade in Con Law II had a fact pattern based almost completely on the Second Amendment and the appropriate level of scrutiny to apply to those cases.

The joke's on them.

David202

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 4, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Maybe I am going a bit off topic, but this is a rather surprising quote from the article:

In his talk, Goddard -- who was in a French class when he was shot four times --said he doesn't believe guns have any place on a campus.

I would think being shot would make you very interested in being able to protect yourself in the future. Apparently not.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Maybe I am going a bit off topic, but this is a rather surprising quote from the article:

I would think being shot would make you very interested in being able to protect yourself in the future. Apparently not.

He meant that guns don't belong on campus. So we ban guns on campus and the students/faculty are all safe and free of flying lead. Unless and until the bad guys decide to bring guns on campus (cuz we all know they don't follow rules).. then how do the students/faculty protect themselves ??

Insert your own purple as needed

Top Bottom