• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yep, the gen3 newest versions are good to go and very reliable. No issues installing at all. Even comes with a tool that bends to let you know when you have it tight enough. Make sure you use blue loctite on all of your screws after you've cleaned the surfaces. You will love it.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Yep, the gen3 newest versions are good to go and very reliable. No issues installing at all. Even comes with a tool that bends to let you know when you have it tight enough. Make sure you use blue loctite on all of your screws after you've cleaned the surfaces. You will love it.
    Well, I had someone try to install it but it wouldn't secure to the gun correctly. He said there was a gap on one side that he couldn't overcome. I wondered if it was from the set screw on the one side not being backed out before installation but he said he thought he did. We are going to look at it again Monday and see if that is the issue.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Well, I had someone try to install it but it wouldn't secure to the gun correctly. He said there was a gap on one side that he couldn't overcome. I wondered if it was from the set screw on the one side not being backed out before installation but he said he thought he did. We are going to look at it again Monday and see if that is the issue.
    If you need a new set of eyes for whatever reason, I have all the tools and a mag block in my vise, bring it over.

Bluejeeper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I didn't have any issues installing mine. I am an idiot and forgot about the set screw when I was uninstalling it to trade away the pistol it was on. But installation was very simple. I love it and will be putting it on my next pistol.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    The LAW Gen M3 is one of the best AR add-on doodads to come down the pipe. It is solid as a rock. My ONLY complaint is that the thing is pretty heavy at 8 oz. I was an early adopter, having had the first Gen unit, the Gen 3 is worlds apart stronger. Installation is a breeze, just follow the directions. The lockup is solid, it stays folded without the aid of a latch, it deploys quickly, and my AR fits in a backpack or carryon bag.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Not sure what the issue was the first time an install was attempted, but Trigger Time and I were able to get in completed today. Thanks again TT.
    Poor thing Trigger Time's ears were so big you couldn't even see it being installed so don't know what the issue was!

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Oh crap. Now I want one of these dang-it.

Hate you guys right now.
    They're nice. I use mine specifically for overnight trips. I have a backpack with a folded ar with a mag inserted and a chest rig. I can walk in an out of hotels with an AR 15 with 150 rds, a pistol and 3 extra magazimes and no one suspects a thing.

In fact I got the idea from TT. I bought an extra one he had and put it on my AR pistol.

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    Been wanting to try one on a SBR with LWRC UICW stock. Anyone tried this? Figured it would make the collapsed length abut the same as a standard buffer tube.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Makes transporting a bit easier...

A plug for Sneakybags also. These things are nice (and on sale at the moment).

IMG_4281-M.jpg

IMG_4274-M.jpg

IMG_4269-M.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom