• ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm not a lawyer, not even close.
    I'm guessing that If challenged the correct way none of these "bans" would hold up in court.
    I mean all them from the governor on down...

I believe that you are wrong about that. I did the research when the “stay at home” order was first mentioned, before it was in place. I believe it to be legal and constitutional.

That being said, I have not looked at every regulation that has been enacted, so there may be some that are not legal.

Entering an order to protect the economic interests of stores that cannot open, which this sounds like, does not sound legal to me.

You guys let me know when you start working for your employers for free and even spending money on their behalf out of your own pocket, then I’ll start feeling a little bad about not taking on cases like this for free.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Kokomo Lowe's was packed this morning. All kinds of people buying paint and other home improvement products. Of course, the main registers were backed up, but the contractor registers were wide open.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Kokomo Lowe's was packed this morning. All kinds of people buying paint and other home improvement products. Of course, the main registers were backed up, but the contractor registers were wide open.

I ran to the office this morning for a bit and noticed Menards was packed as well. Lots of honey-do list being worked on I am sure.

Top Bottom