• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tmccorkel

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    Chesterton
    So, I went to a local range, where I have a pistol on layaway. I was hoping to do a side-by-side comparison with a pistol I already own. Well, the guy behind the counter told me it was only possible if I paid the remaining balance.

I've been to this store before, and was allowed to test-fire two different pistols before puchasing, so I figured they would have no problem. Was it because I had already committed to buying one? Any thoughts?

Edit: The pistol was used, not new..

Last edited:

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I've never put a gun in layaway before, so I don't know what your options are, but if it were me, I would do everything I could to back out of the deal.

I work in the service industry, and I do everything I can to provide superior service to my clients, so I have little patience for what I perceive as poor customer relations. I've heard the old saying, "Everyone has a bad day." Fine, just don't have it around me.

tmccorkel

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    Chesterton
    Interesting view there.. I do know that someone rented a gun last year and took his own life, so they may have change their policies. I'm going to call tomorrow and ask some questions. The price was good-really good. I just hope they're not hiding anything.

Top Bottom