• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • illini40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    Hey waterfowlers - what layout blinds are you using? Any new models that you really like/don't like?

I'm in the market for a new blind. I want something that packs down fairly compact, has some structure in the doors, and is decently comfy while remaining small. It definitely needs to be able to fold down easily for traveling.

I've been looking at the Final Approach Pack N Go SUB online. Any experience?

My dad just picked up a new Cabelas blind that is really nice, but I am looking for something that packs up better and easy to carry in/out.

billcollector

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    NW Indiana
    I use mostly AVERY blinds. I have the finisher and the M2. I REALLY REALLY like the M2 as it folds up nicely and is easy to back pack in somewhere and easy to stow away. Cabelas ultimate is pretty sweet with thte rubber liner for being able to hunt on the waters edge.

mr buckman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    I've run all of the Avery blinds and I currently own a Powerhunter and a Ground Force. 85+% of the time I run my Ground Force, but I'll bust out that low profile Powerhunter in certain situations.

Both of these blinds also fold up into a back pack style making them great for walk in hunts. :yesway:

redhead

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Power hunter is a great blind, got to love the fact we can shoot 3 geese this year during normal season. Good luck to all!!

Top Bottom