• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dholmtime

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have been patiently awaiting the release of the LC9 and I know they were supposed to ship on 2/1 but I was just wondering if anyone had seen them in shops yet? Hopefully they will be out by the time I get my tax return :D If anyone has seen them in the Muncie area let me know, because I want to check them out and possibly purchase. Thanks guys

Larryjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Portland, IN
    Glad you brought this to my attention. Didn't realize Ruger was bringin out a gun like this. I have the Taurus PT709 slim and love it. Glad to see Ruger is coming out with something similar.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    While I was waiting for these to come out, I went and picked up a Kahr PM9. At first, I was thinking I no longer needed one but............ now I think I have more of a need for one.... How else am I going to compare them??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sig-Bandit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Columbus
    I have one on order from my distributor but have not heard anything yet. I have quite a few customers asking about them so when mine gets in I may hang on to it for a short time to let them all get a feel of it.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Glad you brought this to my attention. Didn't realize Ruger was bringin out a gun like this. I have the Taurus PT709 slim and love it. Glad to see Ruger is coming out with something similar.

My 709 Slim is so good I am not even interested in this new Ruger. I agree with you, Taurus has a winner in this one. No need to go expensive for the Ruger.

Top Bottom