• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NickXD

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    SE Indy
    For those of you that pocket carry a LC9 or similar pistol what holster are you using? I just bought an LC9 with the Viridian Reactor laser on it and it came with a pocket holster but I am not able to draw it out of my pocket without the holster coming with the gun. I am guessing I may be able to modify it (open to advice on that too) or just get a new holster and then add the sensor for the laser to it. Hope to have a range report for it soon too, the green laser is very bright in my house so am interested to see it on the range.

Thanks,
    -Nick

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    I also have a LC9 (without the laser) and have used a pocket holster from pocketholster.com for a couple of years now and never had an issue with the holster coming out while drawing from it. They do make a version for the LC9 with the laser. Here is a link to the web site

Ruger LC9 Pocket Holster

Just received a front pocket holster from Alabama Pocket Holster so haven't had any time to it yet but seems to be a good holster so far and they also make one for the LC9 laser, here is their link

Front Pocket Holster | Alabamaholster.com

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    For those of you that pocket carry a LC9 or similar pistol what holster are you using? I just bought an LC9 with the Viridian Reactor laser on it and it came with a pocket holster but I am not able to draw it out of my pocket without the holster coming with the gun. I am guessing I may be able to modify it (open to advice on that too) or just get a new holster and then add the sensor for the laser to it. Hope to have a range report for it soon too, the green laser is very bright in my house so am interested to see it on the range.

Thanks,
    -Nick
    Yea check out the Desantis Super Fly works great for the LC9!

NickXD

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    SE Indy
    Thanks guys, looks like the DeSantis is designed to stick to the fabric in the pocket (something the included holster doesn't do).

Top Bottom