• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Good question. I hunted around at Elsie Pea Forum and couldn't find any mention of one.

There was a note that that some of the original 370-xxxx models had a flat slide stop and the later ones were rounded which was easier to work with. That said, even the rounded one isn't terribly easy to use, especially with gloves.

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    Good question. I hunted around at Elsie Pea Forum and couldn't find any mention of one.

There was a note that that some of the original 370-xxxx models had a flat slide stop and the later ones were rounded which was easier to work with. That said, even the rounded one isn't terribly easy to use, especially with gloves.

The very first production run was Flat ...2nd run on was rounded (if thats what they wanna call it ) barely pokes out past the slide ...

The first LCP i got (my wifes ) had the flat slide stop ...They replaced it with the Rounded one when we sent it in on the recall

Would love to see an extended one made

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    If you want one good luck finding one. However, would you mind telling me what you plan on using it for? I had an LCP I got in a trade. It was not a bad gun but, I am not a fan of the small semi-autos. If the slide stop was larger or "extended" do you think you would actually be able to work off of it?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I think it is a good idea, if executed properly. Whenever you want to lock the slide back, it is fairly difficult with the small tab that they provide. It may not be possible and still hold with the overall small size and also maintain proper holster fit, but I would pay for a good enhancement.

kwmkoester

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    I think it is a good idea, if executed properly. Whenever you want to lock the slide back, it is fairly difficult with the small tab that they provide. It may not be possible and still hold with the overall small size and also maintain proper holster fit, but I would pay for a good enhancement.

I agree.

Top Bottom