• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Apparently "Zombie" is the new "Tactical". Slap the word on it and watch it sell.

Does wonders for the image of firearm owners.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Apparently "Zombie" is the new "Tactical". Slap the word on it and watch it sell.

Does wonders for the image of firearm owners.

I think "Zombie" is better than "Tactical". I love my TRP except for the word "Tactical", when I think of the word "Tactical", on an item for sale, I usually think that a douche-bag will most likely purchase it. However, "Zombie" does it for me. At least for the time being, I think it's cool and I'm sure most people see it as humorous. After all, as far is pop culture is concerned, Zombies are the new Vampires...

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Get Real, The Zombie LCP is only for close up work (for the zombies that get too close for your tactical shotgun). The LCP is to be jammed down the zombies throat and fired slightly angled upwards ... as we all know ... only head shots stop zombies.

Or for very small zombies... ;)

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Get Real, The Zombie LCP is only for close up work (for the zombies that get too close for your tactical shotgun). The LCP is to be jammed down the zombies throat and fired slightly angled upwards ... as we all know ... only head shots stop zombies.

+1 for truth....head shots. And ALWAYS DOUBLE TAP. ;)

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka

I'll have the LCP jammed down his throat no doubt, but you can bet the 1911 will be pressed up against it's forehead so I can see if I can make the two bullets intersect. LOL ...

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    You had to say it now the zombies will sparkle.

picture.php

Top Bottom