• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chris46131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Franklin
    Anybody have thoughts on what kind of accuracy/precision i can reasonably expect from an LCR-22? I've had it to the range several times and my groups at 7 yards are gradually getting tighter. Also in general i'm still a bit low and a bit left, but i'm improving.

At some point (probably in the DISTANT future) i should start to approach the limits of the gun. So the question is, what can i reasonably expect those limits to be?

I've been using mostly Federal Champion in it. I did fire a few groups of CCI stingers thru it as well and they seemed to group a little tighter, but with my limited experience i could be making that up.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    The only experience I have is dry firing one at Bradis, while showing it to a couple. The sights are pretty minimal.

To find out best possible groups, I would setup with some sort of rest and slowly and deliberately fire.

It is a pretty small barrel and small sight radius, so your possible grouping is not going to be all that great. The biggest factor is generally barrel length (more for the sight radius than anything else.)

Top Bottom