• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PriestEG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    What days and times are they open? I am having a heck of a time trying to find this info.

i too had a difficult time gathering information about this until i decided to stop in a local LDS church and speak to someone in the office. they provided me the information i needed. i might recommend the same. Many of the LDS faith have a strong belief in being prepared, hence the cannery's, as the thought of being prepared will prevent stress in the case that some negative event occurs.

Rocdenindy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Indy
    Its up by 86th street on the westside. I went there a couple weeks ago to start my stocking up. very helpful. prices for what they sell are better than anything that I have found.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Buy your mylar and O2 absorbers online and you will be good to go with the cannery. Unfortunately they don't have actual canning there anymore but you can still get everything to bag yourself or rent the canner to do it at home. Good Luck!!

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Are they cash and exact change only? Or do they have provisions to make change? I thought I had read a while back that you needed to bring exact change. My schedule has never allowed me to make it by there, but I swear I'm going to get by there in the near future. I just want to know what to expect.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Are they cash and exact change only? Or do they have provisions to make change? I thought I had read a while back that you needed to bring exact change. My schedule has never allowed me to make it by there, but I swear I'm going to get by there in the near future. I just want to know what to expect.

I believe they take plastic but I have only ever used cash. Might want to call to verify.

Rocdenindy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Indy
    They do take cards. the old lady had a lot of trouble using the machine but she finally got it to work. heading there tomorrow myself to get some more to slow build my stockpile

Top Bottom