Leads on Jewell Trigger for Remington 700?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    I don't Jewell anything these days but the factory has always been notorious for variations in supply. The best move was always just to call them and ask where whatever you need is, in the pipeline.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    I don't Jewell anything these days but the factory has always been notorious for variations in supply. The best move was always just to call them and ask where whatever you need is, in the pipeline.

Thanks. I was looking at th at the at the Tommney triggers at the NRA. I hate the width of the trigger for the 700 and they told bpme they can do a narrow version and showed it to me on another trigger. I think. I will go back tomorrow and have them do it for me.

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    I don't to be with the hijackers now,

But I have a jewell, timeny and a shilen

I have to say the jewel creeps on my and about ever year I have to pull the rifle apart and set it back to where I want it. I don't shoot the gun with the timney as much I should but shoot the one with the shilen about equal to the one with the Jewel and I would buy another Shilen but I wouldn't buy a jewel unless I got a great deal on it,

Welcome to Shilen Rifles, Inc.

My 2 cents

Top Bottom