• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GlocKnuckle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2018
    Charleston
    I bought my Glock 26 last May. Being new to the handgun game, I wasn't sure what I needed so I jumped into buying holsters like it was my J.O.B.
    Here's the list of my purchases and a little feedback about each:

Concealment Express - $39 on Amazon - Great Kydex IWB holster but the edges are a little sharp (fine grit sandpaper managed them pretty well). Not so friendly carrying appendix if you have a muffin top. 1:30 to 4:30 it works great for me.

Bianchi Model 58 P.I. - $35 at Rural King - Form fitted Leather OWB holster - This holster is a pretty tight out of the box, but breaks in nicely with a little use. The leather is pretty thick (approx 3/16 thick) and it does not hold the grip tight to the body, so printing was an issue for me.

Glock Sport Combat Holster - $12 on Amazon - It was cheap. Holster is UBER tight and looks as cheap as it costs. I do not recommend this one.

Winthrop Slide Holster - $19 on Amazon - Leather slide holster (recommended by my brother in-law) - comfortable as can be, but retention is questionable.

Bulldog Cases Holster - $16 on Amazon - Leather slide holster (another brother in-law recommendation) - comfortable as can be, but retention is questionable.

Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 - $46 on Amazon - Great holster w/ a lifetime guarantee (if you change guns, they'll send you a new "form-fitted" Kydex shell free of charge.) Problem for me is, I am a smidge overweight & my bulk PLUS that holster is just too much inside my waistband. Would likely work great for a thinner dude.

Blade Tech Total Eclipse 6-in-1 - $42 on Amazon - Convertible from OWB to IWB - Great holster, but the edges are sharp when carrying IWB. I use this holster in the OWB configuration for EDC & competition.

Bravo Concealment BCA - $45 on Amazon - This is by far my favorite carry option. Adjustable ride height & cant. Contoured to match the curve of your hip so it conceals easily with very little printing. PLUS, when I bought mine, they were running a deal where you could get a kydex mag holster for free. Free is always good!

Sticky Holster - $26 on Amazon - Untested at this point. I basically bought this holster to test if Illinois weather ever decides to warm up (shorts/t-shirt weather). Plus, I wanted something that would conceal should I ever want to pocket carry (Carhartt bibs for hunting trips, for example).

SO, nearly three hundred dollars and several Amazon shipments later, I have two OWB Kydex holsters that I use regularly and one IWB Kydex that I use occasionally.

If you're interested in any of the others, I'd gladly take purchase price less 20% or make me an offer.

Top Bottom