• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    I have accepted a summer job in Iowa and very excited about this opportunity, but now I have a question about the status of my LTCH. I will be gone for 3 months, keeping the address that ISP has on file as my permanent address. Am I required to update them with my Iowa address? Will my LTCH be deactivated if I am?

I sent an email to ISP but I figured maybe someone here would have an answer in a more timely manner.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    I have accepted a summer job in Iowa and very excited about this opportunity, but now I have a question about the status of my LTCH. I will be gone for 3 months, keeping the address that ISP has on file as my permanent address. Am I required to update them with my Iowa address? Will my LTCH be deactivated if I am?

I sent an email to ISP but I figured maybe someone here would have an answer in a more timely manner.

it's not a permanent change of address. I wouldn't worry about it.

Almost like going to camp for the summer.

Typically, you're only required to notify if you're changing your permanent address.

IANALDNSAHILN :D

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    I agree with Daddy. If your permanent residence does not change, should be no worries. You wouldn't need to notify them when you went on a long vacation.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    As long as your permanent address is still the same as shown on the license you are good to go. I know because I have already checked since my daughter is going to an out of state university, and was told that as long as her permanent address is still the same Indiana address as shown on her license, there is nothing to worry about.

Top Bottom