• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BIGnTall83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Auburn, Indiana
    I have an older Lee 3-hole turret press that has the 4-hole conversion kit and the wooden ball handle. IMG_20140118_155807-1.jpg
    I see all kinds of need "pool ball" handles that thread on, I tried to unscrew mine to make sure it is threaded, I can get it to turn about 1/8 turn but that is it. I am pretty new to all of this, does anyone know if i can replace my handle with a custom one? or am I just SOL?

Thanks

hotcorner5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Mine fell off also. I am considering switching to a roller handle for my press because I think I will offer smoother operation anyways.

I found a handle for $55 dollars made by inline fabrication. It's called the Ergo roller for Lee Classic Turret Press. You can google it. It seems to be a lot for a metal handle but the improved grip and leverage may be worth it.

ederue

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 10, 2011
    I added the roller handle that hotcorner is describing, I can't say enough about how much I like it. Improved leverage, but FAR more comfortable to use.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Mine fell off also. I am considering switching to a roller handle for my press because I think I will offer smoother operation anyways.

I found a handle for $55 dollars made by inline fabrication. It's called the Ergo roller for Lee Classic Turret Press. You can google it. It seems to be a lot for a metal handle but the improved grip and leverage may be worth it.

I added the roller handle that hotcorner is describing, I can't say enough about how much I like it. Improved leverage, but FAR more comfortable to use.

This is what I've heard about this handle as well -- seems to be very solid and a favorite of everyone that owns it!
    IF I ever upgrade my handle, it'll be to this

Saw46071

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Buy the up grade it is a very nice change . My press is 9 years old and I am still cranking precision loads out of it .

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I hate it when my ball falls off the handle...so I upgraded to the roller as well. Then move the ball handle over to my old Lee Classic that had broken the aluminum arm a few times.

Top Bottom