WTS: Lee reloading equip, 9mm 124gr bullets, small pistol primers etc..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Lee reloading equip,titegroup, 9mm 124gr bullets, small pistol primers etc..

Right now I am far to busy to reload, I recently built a house/moved and just pulled all this out of storage. Id rather sell it then have it sit. Its been a couple years since I have seen a lot of this so I will describe as best I can.

I had purchased a delix turret press kit. I tried taking as many pictures as I could. I have reloaded aprox 1500 rounds with all this with no issues. I measured all my rounds with the hornady electronic scale. The dumper worked nice.

I have 1600 small pistol primers. I believe I have about 2,000 124 grain berrys plated round nose. I would just purchase them periodically and dump them in my storage. I apoligize for not having an exact count, I guess i could weigh it all and get a close aprox.

Edit* so i weighed the container its 29lbs /124 grains = 1637 bullets roughly.

I have a 4lb container of tite group and just a little bit left on a 1lb. I dont believe I ever opened the 4lb.

Asking 450$ for all of it. Seems like I have quite a bit more in it then that but lmk what you think. Would like to sell it all if possible. Would consider trades for factory 9mm ammo , 7.62x39 ammo, guns, cash etc. Located in Danville/pittsboro area west of avon.

Thanks

SOLD

Last edited:
    Top Bottom