• ...and so much more!
  • RedCell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Mishawaka, IN
    Hey all,

I'm trying to see if anybody owns one of these in the officer size. There's a dealer up here in Michiana that is selling them for about $500 and I'm trying to figure out as much as I can about the quality of the guns. If you own one, if you've shot one, please let me know what you think. I'm new to the 1911 arena and I'm trying to see if this will be something that will conceal and serve me well. And .45 doesn't hurt it's cause either :D

Here's the site for the gun
    Citadel Handguns

r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    I have one. One of several 1911's. A bit heavy - steel frame. Good shooter. Handled by Armscorp who also handles Rock Island Armory - VERY similar. Reliable, should handle about any ammo. However, a warning. They are designed for FMJ ball - I think there is a disclaimer somewhere in the literature about FMJ ball. Mine eats anything but, I had a RIA that was picky about ammo - would not take the truncated cone or personal defense rounds with a wide hollow in the point. Got rid of it (was upfront about the ammo issue with the new buyer).

All in all, I believe it is a good, entry-level 1911 - worth the investment. I would shop around. I got mine LNIB (used) for a lot less than $500 at my local gun shop.

Top Bottom