• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StumpyPete

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    NW Indiana
    Midwest Gun just had Legacy International 1911-A1 full size and compact for 499.00.
    It appeared to be a decent looking gun. Anyone have any experience with these? I'm in the market for an entry level 1911.

StumpyPete

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    NW Indiana
    Thanks for the info. I did some more digging on line. From what I can tell, they are manufactured by Armscor using the brand name Citadel. I do believe
    Armscor makes Rock Island so either way they should be alright.

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    that's corrrect, they manufacture for rock island as well as supplie some of the frames for sti, I beleve:rolleyes:

I Like Firearms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Watch out with Citadels, I had one for about 6 months. I t functioned great. I went to put night sights on it but they do not take the standard novak cut sights. Great guns though in my oipinion!

StumpyPete

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    NW Indiana
    Thanks. I'm considering the compact. I'm kinda sorry I balked during the sale but I think MWG will give me the same price when I'm ready. We'll see.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Thanks. I'm considering the compact. I'm kinda sorry I balked during the sale but I think MWG will give me the same price when I'm ready. We'll see.
    Depends on who you talk to and how much you talk to them when you are in there. Don't go to a younger looking sales person, talk to the older people, they are higher in the chain over there and have more say in what they can do price wise. I have had them offer me better prices before, but I have also had them tell me they can't. Also depends on the item. Good luck though.

Top Bottom