• ...and so much more!
  • dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    He actually took them from you? Wow!

Hope it was just soft armor. If you had ceramic plates or some such have them x-rayed when you get them back.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I had a soft stab resistant vest and one with ceramic plates, I assume the FBI or Sheriff will shoot both of them just to make sure they weren't illegal.:rolleyes:

In any case, considering a person can own a Tank or any other sort of armored vehicle, the idea that they are spreading it around town that my vests weren't legal is a bit depressing.:(

I will have the plates looked over in case I have to sue them later too, thanks

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I said “at least”.....but thanks for reminding me. I have some updating to do before I turn yesterday’s time in.
    Another 12 hour day, you must be constantly exhausted.
    Hey, I get it. Companies don't want to pay a realistic hourly rate, so you have to make it up somewhere. Not to mention all of the free calls where they just want to run something by you.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Another 12 hour day, you must be constantly exhausted.
    Hey, I get it. Companies don't want to pay a realistic hourly rate, so you have to make it up somewhere. Not to mention all of the free calls where they just want to run something by you.

I do the work of 1.5 lawyers so I bill that way.....

;)

Anima mundi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Southport
    I had a soft stab resistant vest and one with ceramic plates, I assume the FBI or Sheriff will shoot both of them just to make sure they weren't illegal.:rolleyes:

In any case, considering a person can own a Tank or any other sort of armored vehicle, the idea that they are spreading it around town that my vests weren't legal is a bit depressing.:(

I will have the plates looked over in case I have to sue them later too, thanks

What? You should be getting a lawsuit ready anyway just out of spite. Talk to a lawyer. Dirtbag violated your rights and should be held to task for it.

Top Bottom