• ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Woa... doddg, uncle kirk, sbr's... i'm getting :ingo: dizzy and :dunno:

Did I send someone to a safe space for telling the truth . . . again?

Golly gosh darn, I am sooooo mean.

Ok, I'll say it again, for emphasis. The majority of people rocking SBRs are rocking for hipster reasons. Nothing practical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_APnhoIYeD0

Don't get sealed up in your safe space, buy all the Title II guns you want. But before you put the muzzle by your ear, I'd ask why am I doing that other than to look hip.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    It has to be K.F., as an SBR requires a $200 stamp that doddg would not be able to incorporate into tomorrow’s sell price, and he will NOT lose money on a deal.
    After reading about 6 pages of the "political funny picture thread" I'd like to nominate this for funniest post of the day. :lmfao:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Did I send someone to a safe space for telling the truth . . . again?

Golly gosh darn, I am sooooo mean.

Ok, I'll say it again, for emphasis. The majority of people rocking SBRs are rocking for hipster reasons. Nothing practical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_APnhoIYeD0

Don't get sealed up in your safe space, buy all the Title II guns you want. But before you put the muzzle by your ear, I'd ask why am I doing that other than to look hip.

Thanks for posting the video. It illustrates my point very well, that pistol caliber sub guns are awesome for home defense. Four points of contact for a rifle with a red dot will beat a pistol with two points of contact, every time. The accuracy of rifle vs pistol, is unquestioned, even by us INGO folks that have been to Friday Night Steel.

The Thunder Ranch video shows very well, that a aimed pistol, is as long as a 18" shotgun. We just need to make a video with a suppressed sub gun vs the pistol.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Thanks for posting the video. It illustrates my point very well, that pistol caliber sub guns are awesome for home defense. Four points of contact for a rifle with a red dot will beat a pistol with two points of contact, every time. The accuracy of rifle vs pistol, is unquestioned, even by us INGO folks that have been to Friday Night Steel.

The Thunder Ranch video shows very well, that a aimed pistol, is as long as a 18" shotgun. We just need to make a video with a suppressed sub gun vs the pistol.
    If you need a trigger puller ..... ;)

Top Bottom