• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • manygunsmike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Cedar Lake Indiana
    I was wondering what the legality of a "Pager pal " Gun holster is Im not sure what I call them or even if Im in the right forum to ask but ...one holds a NAA.22 the other holds a Frontier or Freedom arms .22 ? They look like old school pagers that are worn on the hip. both hold the gun inside and the gun can be fired out of the holster pager carrier...? I cant seem to find anything out about these and was wondering if they were legal to own ?

Thanks manygunsmike

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Something like this?
    ppgun-293x280.jpg

Because if it is, then I don't see any issues with it, but I am in now way shape or form an expert/lawyer...

manygunsmike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Cedar Lake Indiana
    No thats what keeps showing up on Google and yahoo search but what Im asking about is a black plastic holder that looks like a old school pager from the late 80's. it seperates with a few screws and will hold a mini .22 revolver like the NAA.22 squr trigger revolver the gun will shoot with the push of a button on the side of the holder (fake pager?) then the gun can be recocked and shot again. with out taking it out of the holder (fake pager. ) Im sorry I cant describe it better but Im not in possesion of the items . Thanks manygunsmike

Something like this?
    ppgun-293x280.jpg

Because if it is, then I don't see any issues with it, but I am in now way shape or form an expert/lawyer...

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    It's an AOW. You can own one but you must file a Form 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 10 (whichever is appropriate) and pay the $5 fine to possess it.

Top Bottom