• ...and so much more!
  • Make MJ legal?

• Total voters

Crashn2me1961

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2011
    I think it may be almost impossible to legalize it, but may be easier to decriminalize. The United States have so many treaties with many countries making marijuana illegal to possess. In the Netherlands, it is still illegal, yet the country has decriminalized selling it in shops. But I believe they half-heartedly police it if sold on the streets.

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    Well this sums it up. On a VASTLY conservative (I'm guessing ;)) gun owners forum, 77% want to legalize marijuana.

NOW.....How do I get this to the guys that make the rules? :dunno:

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    It's stupid to hunt somebody down and put them in jail because they smoked marijuana.
    We've got better things to do with our tax money, time and resources.

At the very least, it ought to be legal to grow your own for your own use, but still keep it illegal to deal it.

Throughout my life, I've crossed paths and lived by drinkers and pot smokers.
    I've had and seen a lot more trouble from drinkers than marijuana smokers.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Frankly, I could not care less what you put into your body.

Smoke what you want.
    Inject what you want.
    Sniff what you want.
    Drink what you want.

I DO NOT CARE!

But, when you OD, when you are going through "rehab", don't come looking for me to chip in to help you for your bad choices.

You are free to do whatever you like.... as long as you accept the consequences of those choices.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Frankly, I could not care less what you put into your body.

Smoke what you want.
    Inject what you want.
    Sniff what you want.
    Drink what you want.

I DO NOT CARE!

But, when you OD, when you are going through "rehab", don't come looking for me to chip in to help you for your bad choices.

You are free to do whatever you like.... as long as you accept the consequences of those choices.

Years ago I knew this guy who was always high. He was the typical poster child for marijauna. I really wanted to take him to a high school assembly and introduce him.

newtothis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Same old song and dance. I am not for its legalization, due to the fact I dont agree with idiocy in any shape or form. It is harmless as everyone believes, I havent seen any studies where they compare brain,lung, and heart functions after having healthy people smoke it several times a day for an extended period of time.

As stated in previous posts, Ive seen people that smoke an ounce or more a day and they get the "smokers" cough like everyone that smokes cigarettes for extended periods of time. Nothing is entirely safe and without consequences. .02$

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Same old song and dance. I am not for its legalization, due to the fact I dont agree with idiocy in any shape or form. It is harmless as everyone believes, I havent seen any studies where they compare brain,lung, and heart functions after having healthy people smoke it several times a day for an extended period of time.

As stated in previous posts, Ive seen people that smoke an ounce or more a day and they get the "smokers" cough like everyone that smokes cigarettes for extended periods of time. Nothing is entirely safe and without consequences. .02$

So you would prefer that all "idiocy" be outlawed, or only the types in which you inclined to participate?

I'm guessing you're for repeal of the 21st?

Cheers :40oz::buddies:

Top Bottom