• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Physically attacking and harming someone because they refused to put on a show for you seems like an odd motivation, or at least insufficient. I submit that the miscreants in question were far more interested in dominating and victimizing than they were driven to a violent rage over the refusal of their victims. Sooner or later, they would have seized another opportunity, and probably had done similar crimes in the past.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    giphy.gif

SPIROGRAPH!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    STILL, no names, descriptions, OR photos, of even the non-juvenile attackers. I wonder why?
    I'm going to ruin Hough's fun.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Youth_justice_in_England_and_Wales
    The following reporting restrictions apply automatically:

no report shall be published which reveals the name, address or school of any child or young person concerned in the proceedings or includes any particulars likely to lead to the identification of any child or young person concerned in the proceedings; and
    no picture shall be published in any newspaper as being or including a picture of any child or young person so concerned in the proceedings as aforesaid.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Since we are invited to speculate in two threads, let's combine them...
    were there Hoosier judges on a field trip to London at the time?

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I remember once when I was 13 my dad caught me hitting my 11-year-old sister in her arm for something I don't even remember any more. I didn't even hit her hard. I didn't know he had walked into the room behind me. All I know is that one moment I was on that side of the room, and the next instant I was bouncing off the wall on the other side of the room, turned around and my dad's finger was in my face, he had me pinned against the wall. Needless to say, he didn't take kindly to me treating his daughter like that. He said these exact words I will never forget, "no son of mine will ever lay a hand on a woman, do you understand??!!". I never forgot that. Valuable lesson. And to this day, a man who does something like this to a woman, I don't care what her sexual orientation is, is not a man, he's an animal. WTF is wrong with people.

Top Bottom