Lessons learned from the Zimmerman trial.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I learned that prosecutors consider Neighborhood Watch members to be "cop wannabe's" who go around looking for reasons to shoot people.

I decided not to join one. I don't want that used against me if I have to defend myself.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I learned that I will always carry, but am thankful for the years of self-defense training I have so that I am better able to avoid using my weapon.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I learned that I will always carry, but am thankful for the years of self-defense training I have so that I am better able to avoid using my weapon.

Sounds right, much like having a fire extinguisher while preferring to avoid catching the house on fire in preference to extinguishing.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Yes, my gun is not my first option. I think most here would agree with that. First, don't put yourself in a bad situation if it can be avoided. If something happens, try to walk away. If you can't walk away, use what you can to subdue the attacker. Last, use your gun if necessary. It may not be in that order for everyone. Some may have use their gun sooner than others.

Top Bottom