• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Fighting the boredom today, I detailed my truck and snapped a couple pics before the rain came. Show us what you got and tell it’s story!
    4k449zx.jpg

2016 Ram 1500 sport quad cab V8 4x4. Lift/level with Bilsteins, 305x55s on factory 20s, bull bar, light bar, LED fogs, dark tint.

Good looking queen.

When do you think she will get her first day of work?

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Good looking queen.

When do you think she will get her first day of work?

Depends what you call work. I’m a homeowner and don’t work in the trades. I use my truck to haul assorted homeowner type stuff like lumber and building materials, sports equipment etc.... And I haul bulk mulch 2 yards at a time in the spring. It’s not a work truck. It looks the way I want and has all the creature comforts I want, and it’s easy to move stuff with. It’s not a work truck.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    VV6iAtm.jpg

2011 Silverado. Cab and a half 4WD with suicide doors and an 8 foot bed that never has to be made. (Thanks Joe Diffy) 20" rims and tires off a 2018 and a new topper. Only way I could be happier with it is if it was a 2500.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Wow, a couple of few worked trucks that have earned their stripes. And the others are just "look at me, I have a small wee-wee and put big wheels and led lights on it" !!!!!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Depends what you call work. I’m a homeowner and don’t work in the trades. I use my truck to haul assorted homeowner type stuff like lumber and building materials, sports equipment etc.... And I haul bulk mulch 2 yards at a time in the spring. It’s not a work truck. It looks the way I want and has all the creature comforts I want, and it’s easy to move stuff with. It’s not a work truck.

Mine is.....:)

Just doing truck stuff.

iNRmtcy.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is what I bought. Totaled out 1988 Ford F-350 with a 460 in it. Choo-Choo custom.
    GRXwVWm.jpg

All new 1996 sheet metal on it. Aero package. In primer here before we shot it white. Tow rig for my 30 ft enclosed race trailer. We worked the balls off of this one.
    zcPdQBL.jpg

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    This is my normal daily on the day I bought it back in November. I have since leveled it and finished tinting the windows. This spring I plan on putting new wheels on it. She is a 2017.
    V7DNc9Bl.jpg

This is what I drive in the summer on days I'm not working. 1972 C20 that I inherited when my dad passed. It was his daily driver the last few years he was around.
    wt5xY8al.jpg

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I much prefer a smallish car for my daily driver, but I burn wood. Lots-o-wood. So I just need a truck to haul it. 1997 K2500 gets the job done...

UxTyVaTl.jpg

jTlZTByl.jpg

Except when I do something dumb:whistle:...

aK77iGbl.jpg

It replaced this old girl that I bought when I first got the outdoor boiler. I paid more for my chainsaw than I did for this truck...

hUnHjC0l.jpg

ygr8BoWl.jpg

JBWa8b5l.jpg

4m2G1MWl.jpg

Truck cost me $300 back in 2007. Abused it for over 10 years. Sold it for $800.:laugh:

Top Bottom