• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Miller Tyme

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Whiskey City, Indiana
    Nice MT! My boat is still under its tarp. I did change the oil in the lower unit of the outboard though!

Tomorrow I have to get Dads motorhome set up, his pontoon boat serviced and put in, the wife's Seadoo put in and my center console serviced and put in, :rolleyes:

Going to be one busy day, but for tonight it's drinks under the stars.

Miller Tyme

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Whiskey City, Indiana
    I know this is a dumb question but how do you transport it?

I am completely ignorant on boat stuff.

By water, to take it OTR would require a special permit lowboy trailer and all structures removed from the roof. When I bought the boat in 2005 down in Land Between the Lakes I looked into trucking it to S.E. Indiana because of the issues getting gas right after Katrina, and the cheapest quote was $8500.00 and would require 2 trucks. Decided to bring it up the Ohio and hope to find fuel, well 6 days and 502 miles latter it was home, it was one great time.

And cost, well it cost $ 3200.00 in fuel and 1/2 a case of V.O. between me and my dad.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    By water, to take it OTR would require a special permit lowboy trailer and all structures removed from the roof. When I bought the boat in 2005 down in Land Between the Lakes I looked into trucking it to S.E. Indiana because of the issues getting gas right after Katrina, and the cheapest quote was $8500.00 and would require 2 trucks. Decided to bring it up the Ohio and hope to find fuel, well 6 days and 502 miles latter it was home, it was one great time.

And cost, well it cost $ 3200.00 in fuel and 1/2 a case of V.O. between me and my dad.
    Oh wow. That would be cool to drive her home!

Top Bottom