• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bksboiler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Ok, who's doing to tell him that all the stuff he thinks is "banned" is not banned.:laugh:

I though this very something when I read it. Plus, my guess is "his English friends" are like minded and likely are not sportsman or others who miss their rights to protect themselves and their families.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Why is it so hard to figure out that it's not licensed carriers or people that have a firearm for home defense that are doing the killing? Is it one of those things where the violent criminal can't have them so you shouldn't either?:dunno:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Why is it so hard to figure out that it's not licensed carriers or people that have a firearm for home defense that are doing the killing? Is it one of those things where the violent criminal can't have them so you shouldn't either?:dunno:

They know this, but they aren't playing to logic, they're playing to emotion.

Rembmer, "Never let a good crisis go to waste!"

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    gun ownership assistance, anyone?

But it's not so simple. This nation is marinated [yum] in guns, some 300 million of them, enough for every man, woman, and child in the nation. Of course not everyone has a gun, but some guy might have 50 weapons in his basement, while 50 more people have none.
    This IS a problem indeed.

In fairness the feds should have a gun distribution program. You think voter ID laws discriminate? What about all those poor folks who can't afford a gun?

Seriously, the NRA should have a gun-ownership assistance program for low-income folks. Throw in an optional training program for PR' sake.

It would drive the Brady Bunch and the MSM nuts.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Look at this: Sculptureworks, Inc. and all your questions about the author will be answered. He was/is a college art professor and sculptor . What in the world does a man like that know anything about guns? He's an educated idiot.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    to quote the article: How many have to die before we come to our senses and realize that adding more guns to reduce killing is like adding more mosquitoes to reduce malaria. When will we learn?

They have it backwards, as usual. Since malaria is a bad thing, the only way to reduce the infectious disease would be to add more Dragonflies, and we know who the Dragonflies would be.:patriot:

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    They know this, but they aren't playing to logic, they're playing to emotion.

Remember, "Never let a good crisis go to waste!"

Quoting the article: "Be honest now, how many have you read where the maniac shooter was stopped in his tracks because a concerned citizen -- not a police officer -- had a gun and dropped him?"

By the article quote, it sounds like they're railing against licensed carriers but at the same time, complaining because one wasn't there to stop the shooting.:scratch: Whew! I hope I read that right.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I just wonder how he manages to type an article while balled up in the fetal position sucking his thumb. Sounds challenging.

Top Bottom