• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    My wife loves BTTF as well. When I proposed to her at Mid Ohio, the PA played Power of Love. On the inside of her wedding ring I had engraved "I'm your density."

Jason

Had an excellent weekend. With a most awesome ending.
    The son is enthralled with DeLoreans after watching back to the future late last year.
    While at GenCon, he found a 'future' hat like that worn by Marty McFly, which is prismatic, and changes colors depending on angle and lighting. It's kind of un nerving, but hey, he saved his money all year to spend it on whatever he wanted to spend it on.

On our drive home, I stopped by our local gas station, and while heading home, I passed TWO DeLoreans. Realizing that Lizton has little to offer besides gas, I decided to turn around and see if I could get a closer view at the gas station. Sure enough, the two were there, and to my surprise, a 3rd was on it's way.

I believe that set some kind of record. 3 DeLoreans in Lizton at once. It was pretty cool.
    here is 'Marty' in front of one of them.

DSCN3675_zpstjtztvze.jpg

JamesInMD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2016
    Laurel
    I will be heading to my first GenCon this year, coming in from Maryland. I hope to see some of you while there! Will there be any sort of INGO meetup in the area? My wife will be attending the Trade Day, so I have all of Wednesday to myself... Dangerous to leave me unsupervised, I know.

Top Bottom