• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GaDawg

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2012
    Muncie
    Just bought a new to me toon. Ready to get her out on the water. Sold my bass tracker for more room now i just need the ice to go bye bye. O yea I also need a trailer or someone that could let me use one till they put the docks in the lake. So ready for the lake this long crappy winter has me wanting nice days on the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GaDawg

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2012
    Muncie
    I know right. I talked with the folks at the lake today. They will start hiring some help to but the docks out but cant do anything till ice goes away. Hopefully they will be on it once the lake melts

jburris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    henry county
    im so ready. spent a lot of time on prairie last summer on my toon. Never really got into much crappie up there, mostly just walleye fished.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    When the dogwood blooms. What my gRandfather alwAys told us. Thing is he said the same thing about mushrooms. He was also right I have had crappie and shrooms many a spring.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I remember the good old days when you could camp out on the big hill side, have a camp fire and fish all night long. I grew up within bike-riding distance of "the res" and spent much of my formative years there.

One of my best memories was late one evening, out on a friend's pontoon, the water had a nice chop and the sky was over-cast, and on a whim I put a lindy rig on my daughter's snoopy rod and let it sink to the bottom, then reeled it up a bit and let it drift. I hooked a seven pound walleye, the only walleye I ever caught out of that lake. (got my pic in the paper)

Good Times.

Top Bottom