• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Hoping Roy Hibbert isn't suspended for Game 7. When asked at the press conference why he finished 10th in the Defensive MVP voting, he responded: "Because you all mother****ers don't watch us play." And that is not all, he said that he is no homo. I've always liked Roy and his recent mean streak, but he has to know better that to say that crap before a Game 7.

That said, Lebron better put on his superman cape because the Pacers have looked like the better team in all facets of the game except Lebron wearing the opposite jersey all series.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Hoping Roy Hibbert isn't suspended for Game 7. When asked at the press conference why he finished 10th in the Defensive MVP voting, he responded: "Because you all mother****ers don't watch us play." And that is not all, he said that he is no homo. I've always liked Roy and his recent mean streak, but he has to know better that to say that crap before a Game 7.

That said, Lebron better put on his superman cape because the Pacers have looked like the better team in all facets of the game except Lebron wearing the opposite jersey all series.

Did he really say that???????? :rolleyes:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Statement released by Roy Hibbert today

I am apologizing for insensitive remarks made during the postgame press conference after our victory over Miami Saturday night. They were disrespectful and offensive and not a reflection of my personal views. I used a slang term that is not appropriate in any setting, private or public, and the language I used definitely has no place in a public forum, especially over live television. I apologize to those who I have offended, to our fans and to the Pacers’ organization. I sincerely have deep regret over my choice of words last night.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Statement released by Roy Hibbert today

I am apologizing for insensitive remarks made during the postgame press conference after our victory over Miami Saturday night. They were disrespectful and offensive and not a reflection of my personal views. I used a slang term that is not appropriate in any setting, private or public, and the language I used definitely has no place in a public forum, especially over live television. I apologize to those who I have offended, to our fans and to the Pacers’ organization. I sincerely have deep regret over my choice of words last night.

apologizing for telling the truth is stupid.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    apologizing for telling the truth is stupid.

Made to apologize.

Last night when I seen Roy say this I was yelling way to go big Roy.

The Pacers are :poop: on by the national media every year, they should have
    been praising them all year because they play basketball as it should be,
    no superstars, playing as a team.

Indiana Pacers, a team that's been built, not bought!!!

This has been part of my email sig line for the last 15 years....

Straight from the Hoosier Heartland, where basketball is still a game
    played with desire and fire from a players and spectators point of view,
    not some type of...YUPPIE ENTERTAINMENT !!!!

In 49 States it's just basketball...But this is INDIANA!

And I'm no closet Pacer fan, I ran the original PacersCourtside web site
    that was part of Rivals.com (1997-2000) back before they went bankrupt
    during the dot com initial dot.com craze.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Made to apologize.

Last night when I seen Roy say this I was yelling way to go big Roy.

The Pacers are :poop: on by the national media every year, they should have
    been praising them all year because they play basketball as it should be,
    no superstars, playing as a team.

Indiana Pacers, a team that's been built, not bought!!!

This has been part of my email sig line for the last 15 years....

Straight from the Hoosier Heartland, where basketball is still a game
    played with desire and fire from a players and spectators point of view,
    not some type of...YUPPIE ENTERTAINMENT !!!!

In 49 States it's just basketball...But this is INDIANA!

And I'm no closet Pacer fan, I ran the original PacersCourtside web site
    that was part of Rivals.com (1997-2000) back before they went bankrupt
    during the dot com initial dot.com craze.

I think he was apologizing maybe more for the "homo" statement than anything....I agree! This team has gotten no respect by the national media or even most of the fans here in Indiana or the Indy area most of the season. Hibbert is a best and it's insane that he finished 10th in the Defensive Player of The Year voting. This isn't the Thug Pacers of the Artest,O'Neil,Tinsley and Stephen Jackson days, these are a bunch of players that have been drafted,signed and traded for that is one of the hardest working bunches in the NBA. Hibbert is the best big man in the league and George is a super star in the making. Regardless of what happens in Miami Monday night this team is going to be a force to recon with for several more years!

P.S.: RE SIGN David West!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Ive been a Die Hard Pacer fan for as long as I can remember an aside from the gay slur, hes right about the media they never give the pacers a shot at TV due to us being a small market which is crap its Indiana there is no bigger basketball state!

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    I think he was apologizing maybe more for the "homo" statement than anything....I agree! This team has gotten no respect by the national media or even most of the fans here in Indiana or the Indy area most of the season. Hibbert is a best and it's insane that he finished 10th in the Defensive Player of The Year voting. This isn't the Thug Pacers of the Artest,O'Neil,Tinsley and Stephen Jackson days, these are a bunch of players that have been drafted,signed and traded for that is one of the hardest working bunches in the NBA. Hibbert is the best big man in the league and George is a super star in the making. Regardless of what happens in Miami Monday night this team is going to be a force to recon with for several more years!

P.S.: RE SIGN David West!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

West floundered before coming to this team. If he gets big headed and doesn't give some on a reasonable offer , he will just go for the money and flounder some where else. The deal is in his hands.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    West floundered before coming to this team. If he gets big headed and doesn't give some on a reasonable offer , he will just go for the money and flounder some where else. The deal is in his hands.

West did'nt flounder, he blew his knee out late in the season his last year with N.O. and he still averaged 18.9 ppg.

Averaged 19.1 ppg for 6 years prior to that happening, took him almost all of last year to get back the strength in the knee.

BTW, he averaged 17.1 this year.

Me thinks you need to brush up on facts and stats.

David West Career Stats Page | NBA.com

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    West did'nt flounder, he blew his knee out late in the season his last year with N.O. and he still averaged 18.9 ppg.

Averaged 19.1 ppg for 6 years prior to that happening, took him almost all of last year to get back the strength in the knee.

Agree! You beat me to it..lol...West has been very solid his entire career and has come back from a pretty serious injury. He's one of the team leaders on & off the court for this team.

AceDerringer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I am not a big NBA fan but i would love to see them stuff it in King James' face, i just dont like him.. i think is a sellout...unfortunately I dont think the NBA want the Pacers in the finals, so they probably wont be...its not good for ratings...

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.

Yea that was a great avg. for such great teams. LOL

Top Bottom