Let's play a game! Change my name! DO IT!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

IBTL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Lafayette
    Alas,

I have not been able to contact our beloved Forum Leader of the Universe, Fenway.:dunno: So, I have created a new account. Please feel free to rep me now!:D

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    I still like Two Dogs Funking!!!! Think I am going to dump this account and start a new one...

The young Indian boy had spent most of his life in a quandry... He felt different yet... couldn't figure why... he was just so depressed. He went to the Chief for answers... He asked the chief how his brother Red Deer Running had gotten his name...
    The chief answered in his typically poetic way..."When Red Deer Running was born, at the moment of his birth, the first thing his mother saw was a beautiful deer running off into the forest... and so Running Deer was named. It is the custom of our tribe to name the offspring according to the spirits in nature visiting upon the birth."
    Then, the boy said to the Chief... And how did my sister "Thundering Bird" get her name? The chief described again, how at the moment of her birth Thundering Bird's mother had heard a roar of thunder and looking up, saw a bird flying in the sky...
    The boy asked again, how his cousin "White Crouching Bear" had been given such a name... And the chief, looking down once more at the boy, explaining the traditions of their tribe.... White Bear's mother had seen a rare white bear crouched over a stream at the moment her baby's birth. Then he asked the boy...
    "Why do you ask, Two Dogs Funking?"

CapBuster49

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    With some Freaks
    Two Dogs F'ing

A little Indian boy asked his father, "Dad how did I get my name?"

"Well, son, when your sister was born we looked out of the teepee and saw a running deer, so we named your sister running deer. When your brother was born we looked out of the teepee and saw a soaring eagle ,so we named him soaring eagle, why do you ask two dogs f'ing?

Is that a bacon bra on your avatar?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom