• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SledAgent

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Wuz up guys I'm in the process of pimping out my 308 DPMS SASS:ar15: and my wife's Rock River AR-15 & it would be so awesome if you guys would post some pictures of your 308z for me and my wife to get some cool ideas for ours :rockwoot: .
    thanks guys

Last edited:

SledAgent

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    I would love to see a pic of a cantilever ring mount from vortex with a PST mounted in it on an AR.
    I'm going to purchase one soon .
    thanks guys

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    There is already a picture thread and you can always search google. I doubt you will find someone with the exact combination you are looking for on here. You can also try the rifle builder on Brownells to see how different things will look.

But he has a point, these types of posts are not really "quality." Look around for a thread that interests you and make a few complete sentences (in one post) in that thread. Repeat. INGO is a very friendly forum, but we don't like it when people show up and post crap 50 times so they can try to sell stuff or buy stuff. INGO is a community, not just a B/S/T site.

SledAgent

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    There is already a picture thread and you can always search google. I doubt you will find someone with the exact combination you are looking for on here. You can also try the rifle builder on Brownells to see how different things will look.

But he has a point, these types of posts are not really "quality." Look around for a thread that interests you and make a few complete sentences (in one post) in that thread. Repeat. INGO is a very friendly forum, but we don't like it when people show up and post crap 50 times so they can try to sell stuff or buy stuff. INGO is a community, not just a B/S/T site.

The first part of your post was very helpful and I'm sorry for any one I may have offender buy posting incorrectly except YOU!! and if your a promoter for this being a friendly community buy correcting me in saying my post are not QUALITY,and I need to complete sentences but then to back peddle to say INGO is a very friendly forum and in the same breath of friendliness= be a voice for the entire forum and say WE don't like when people {assuming me} show up and post crap 50 times so they can try to sell stuff or buy stuff. INGO is a community, not just a B/S/T site.[/QUOTE] If I knew no better with your ATTITUDE you may have strayed away from the HIDE and the part about selling and buying DUDE what are you talking about you are a crazy idiot I'm not here to sell or buy nothing just trying to learn but with some one like you setting landmines along the way that's impossible, maybe I didn't meet your standards but no one deserves to be talked to that way and accused of things there not doing by some BI-POLAR SIKO
    And to those that I may have offended I'm very sorry because I do have a lot of good friends on here that has way more posts than this fool.
    There's a way to speak to any one and this is not it.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    The first part of your post was very helpful and I'm sorry for any one I may have offender buy posting incorrectly except YOU!! and if your a promoter for this being a friendly community buy correcting me in saying my post are not QUALITY,and I need to complete sentences but then to back peddle to say INGO is a very friendly forum and in the same breath of friendliness= be a voice for the entire forum and say WE don't like when people {assuming me} show up and post crap 50 times so they can try to sell stuff or buy stuff. INGO is a community, not just a B/S/T site.
    If I knew no better with your ATTITUDE you may have strayed away from the HIDE and the part about selling and buying DUDE what are you talking about you are a crazy idiot I'm not here to sell or buy nothing just trying to learn but with some one like you setting landmines along the way that's impossible, maybe I didn't meet your standards but no one deserves to be talked to that way and accused of things there not doing by some BI-POLAR SIKO
    And to those that I may have offended I'm very sorry because I do have a lot of good friends on here that has way more posts than this fool.
    There's a way to speak to any one and this is not it.[/QUOTE]

Easy fella. Don't get uptight about responses like what you have seen. There are people on the forums, this and others, that just like to sit and.bash people because they can....no other reason. They are bored and feel they must police the forum for what posts that they feel are not worthy.

Just move on. I'd suggest going to a larger site like a15.com where they have specific.308 subforums and pic threads there.

Once your SASS pimped I'd love to see pics! I've wanted a POF SASS for years!

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    guys give sled agent a break. he is not here to buy anything or sell anything. i refered him here because he was looking for friendly gun owners to chat with. mabye i made a mistake in recomending ingo as a place to do that. we cant just assume that everyone is here to buy and sell. he isn't even from anywhere near indiana, classified are not even close to his mind.

sure basically this topic has been brought up on ingo. but there are 190xxx threads on ingo. if noone posted variations of the same topic over this would be a pretty dull forum.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    me: "oh cool thread topic!"...(opens up thread) me: "no pics..laaaame" (writes snyde comment in thread) THE END

SledAgent

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Thank you guys for your understanding and my way of thinking is we all are our own individual person. For one member to say and speak for everyone is totally wrong not just for how I was treated but for you guys also to be placed into a category with someone in bashing mode. In my opinion all post are worthy post because EVERYONE on here had to learn from someone some how.
    Mettle= I will get some pics of my SASS to you guys as soon as I take some pics,but first where do I post so I don't get bashed for it.
    42769vette= THANK YOU!!! & don't say you made a mistake because there are some very great helpful members on this site as your self and if I did or said any thing wrong I'm sorry BRO!!! And to all others who showed support and offered advice thank you.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Thank you guys for your understanding and my way of thinking is we all are our own individual person. For one member to say and speak for everyone is totally wrong not just for how I was treated but for you guys also to be placed into a category with someone in bashing mode. In my opinion all post are worthy post because EVERYONE on here had to learn from someone some how.
    Mettle= I will get some pics of my SASS to you guys as soon as I take some pics,but first where do I post so I don't get bashed for it.
    42769vette= THANK YOU!!! & don't say you made a mistake because there are some very great helpful members on this site as your self and if I did or said any thing wrong I'm sorry BRO!!! And to all others who showed support and offered advice thank you.

you have to post your pics on site like photobucket then link them to here. then put them in this thread or anyother you see that its relivant.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Next person to insult another member or call them a name gets a vacation courtesy of me.

:mods:

This is your official in-thread warning.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    If you think someone is posting junk just to get into the classifieds, please just use the "Report Post" function and let the staff evaluate and handle it. Going "vigilante" just runs off new members.

Thanks!

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Wow, I came back in here to see if anyone had posted any pictures and saw the commotion my post has caused.

If you go back and re read my post, I was not saying that you, in particular, were here on INGO only to use the classifieds, it is just a common problem that multiple people had already mentioned (in this thread) and I was clarifying what they were saying and where that kind of thought comes from (looking back at the post I can see that it does look like I am implying that your posts are crap, but that was not my intention). If you notice (and you said you did) I prefaced my comment with a suggestion to look on google images or brownells rifle builder to see pics of what you wanted.
    As far as reporting, it seemed like SledAgent was honestly looking for information, not just posting comments in all the picture threads telling people how cool their guns are, so I didn't think it was a problem that needed to be reported.

I apologize that my post wasn't clear enough to portray what I hope to have cleared up above, INGO really is a great forum and I have had many positive experiences on here. Welcome to the forum, and like Mettle said, I would also like to see pics of that SASS when you get it set up how you want it. Believe it or not I don't go running around on INGO trying to start fights.

Top Bottom