• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    I find it extremely annoying to be viewing a thread that contains images and then someone quotes those images and we get to see the same picture..AGAIN! Sometimes you get to see that picture 2..3..35 times in a single thread. When you go to quote the person with the image just delete that image from your quote, simple as that.

Anyone else agree or am I just crazy?

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have to semi agree. If the image doesn't NEED to be quoted, I would LOVE for people to quit quoting them but there are times it's necessary. More often than not though, you can quote a person and not include the image. I think some people are just too lazy to delete the image. :)

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    :+1: I agree with spasmo, its pretty much people being lazy (or in some cases computer illiterate), but it would be nice to see it stopped.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    lazy-road-demotivational-poster.jpg

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Images?! I find it more troubling, when reading from a mobile device, to see looooong posts (texts) quoted over and over and over.

It makes my little thumb sore.

Wait... was that my outside voice?

I guess I don't care.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Quoting images in messages is not as bad as a very long, lengthy message being quoted in it's entirety when the response deals with a mere sentence or small paragraph.

There's a time and place, people need to learn when to or not to apply it.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Still on dial up huh?

Thats a funny picture.

Haha, I saw that post and was about to do it but you beat me to it!

I agree though it's laziness and computer "illiterate" people mostly, but I still felt like I needed to say it :)

Sorry, but I had to. :):

Well it depends..............If the image is of a good looking woman, then it should appear in all the responses. I'm just saying.............:D

:+1: I agree with spasmo, its pretty much people being lazy (or in some cases computer illiterate), but it would be nice to see it stopped.

I have to semi agree. If the image doesn't NEED to be quoted, I would LOVE for people to quit quoting them but there are times it's necessary. More often than not though, you can quote a person and not include the image. I think some people are just too lazy to delete the image. :)

Is that a hypothetical question?

:):

I find it extremely annoying to be viewing a thread that contains images and then someone quotes those images and we get to see the same picture..AGAIN! Sometimes you get to see that picture 2..3..35 times in a single thread. When you go to quote the person with the image just delete that image from your quote, simple as that.

Anyone else agree or am I just crazy?

No, you're not crazy. :D

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    There is an option in vBulletin to turn off pictures in quotes. Just sayin'.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom