• ...and so much more!
  • Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    January 16, 2013

Dear President Obama,

My name is Daniel Kidd. I watched your press conference today (1/16/13) and I feel offended. I watched as you surrounded yourself with my fellow children (I’m 14) and used emotions to push your political agenda. I have never been so ashamed of a ‘leader’ in my life. You swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and even I, a mere 14- year-old, can see that you are not. The 2A states

‘’A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.’’

It talks about a militia being necessary to the security of a free state, but then it says “...the right of the people....” That means me, that means you, and that means my fellow Americans have the right to own anything we can afford. Instead of infringing on the 2A, help us to get our rights back! Repeal the NFA, Hughes Amendment, and FOPA.

Congratulations on your reelection.

Sincerely,

Daniel Kidd.

P.S. Please do not send me a condescending form letter in response explaining what you are trying to do; you are suppose to be a steward of our rights, not a destroyer of them.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    One of the brightest lights of our future shines on INGO.

Good letter. Mine would be much less articulate and alot more insulting. But I bet mine would get a response quicker than yours will.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Too awesome! I'd love to see the face of whoever (hopefully) reads that letter. Great job, Mosinowner! Wish IN could still claim you! ;)

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Great letter to our "Commander in Chief" kid, I only hope that more who are your age will do it. The problem is that we are fighting an agenda that the liberals will do anything in their power to promote, including the use of children that have been spoon fed information. These "people" (and I use the term lightly) have never been on the sharp end, have never had to defend themselves or those they loved, and have no idea of what life is about in the real world. They live in a bubble that the only thing that matters is power over another, which in essence is, the power of (a) God. That is what all of these "people" crave, just as zombies crave human flesh to devour. Law abiding citizens are the flesh in this case. I am so glad that you were offended by the statements made today, and my daughters were of the same mind when I picked them up from church this evening. It seems that true Americans and Patriots are being drowned out by the cries of the ignorant and power hungry. Keep up the good fight, and remember if it gets ugly, you may have to fight a retrograde action in order to keep your forces alive and fight another day, if you know what I mean.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Great letter to our "Commander in Chief" kid, I only hope that more who are your age will do it. The problem is that we are fighting an agenda that the liberals will do anything in their power to promote, including the use of children that have been spoon fed information. These "people" (and I use the term lightly) have never been on the sharp end, have never had to defend themselves or those they loved, and have no idea of what life is about in the real world. They live in a bubble that the only thing that matters is power over another, which in essence is, the power of (a) God. That is what all of these "people" crave, just as zombies crave human flesh to devour. Law abiding citizens are the flesh in this case. I am so glad that you were offended by the statements made today, and my daughters were of the same mind when I picked them up from church this evening. It seems that true Americans and Patriots are being drowned out by the cries of the ignorant and power hungry. Keep up the good fight, and remember if it gets ugly, you may have to fight a retrograde action in order to keep your forces alive and fight another day, if you know what I mean.

Well put mike.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    He will probably ignore it just like he ignores the rest and thinks it comes from a NRA spokeperson and not actually from a real kid.

But :+1: to my favorite Texan person.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    He will probably ignore it just like he ignores the rest and thinks it comes from a NRA spokeperson and not actually from a real kid.

But :+1: to my favorite Texan person.

Thanks Sylvain; He probably will ignore it, but you never know if you don't try.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Write the letter in crayon and address the envelope in crayon. You'll up your chances of him seeing it.

If you want colorful, you could try cutting and pasting letters from magazines! :D
    seriously: kudos on the letter

Top Bottom