• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I blame Eric Holder and him, so I guess he is partly right...if only he hadn't given him "executive privilege" we'd know the truth...

darrin5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Hmmmmmm wasn't he directly or indirectly involved in the "fast and furious" gun situation? :dunno: I am so frekin confused this guy has to be bipolar.:patriot:

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    "common sense" and "the right thing to do". Could we get these terms permanently removed from our lexicon before I lose it?

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    We have been sold out by our political royalty and their propagandists.
    This clown posing as president has been selling out since the day he took the oath of office. He has done nothing but blame America for the world's ills and travels the globe on our dime apologizing to each and every world leader. He makes me sick.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Now, how the hell could Obama pass 'common sense' reforms for ANYTHING, since he has NO clue what common sense actually IS? :scratch:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    "common sense" and "the right thing to do". Could we get these terms permanently removed from our lexicon before I lose it?

I with you!

This "common sense reforms" phrase must poll well amongst the average American Idol watcher out there.

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    Will you look at that?! Emperor Obama has no clothes.

Oh, wait...

Nice suit, President Obama. Of course it's the US gun culture's fault. It's not like you sent the Mexican gangs the guns in an attempt to make gun owners look bad. My mistake, Mr. President. (Insert disgusted mumbling with many m and f sounds.)

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Hmm...seems like he sent guns to mexican cartels. Seems like the Constitution, specifically the 2A, is getting in his way. I'm tired of hearing "common sense legislation", that crap got voted down and they can't seem to understand that.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011

That kinda talk makes me want to start drinking again. Oh wait, then I could get get SSI for not being able to keep a job. Oh wait, then I have to vote Dumma-cratic to keep the checks coming in. I can't win.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I with you!

This "common sense reforms" phrase must poll well amongst the average American Idol watcher out there.
    They use these type of phrases to try and frame the argument to portray the opposition as unreasonable and anti-common sense.

It's a ploy that I consider to be intellectually lazy. Maybe that's why it's so effective with the "average American Idol watcher". :dunno:

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Hard to add much to what has already been said here. It is embarrassing to have such an incredible underhanded liar in the office of POTUS.

Ironhippie

Go Navy
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2013
    Avon
    Obozo is a Joke. His ass needs to quit lumping me in with his "we" and the "American people believe" comments. As far as i'm concerned his ass is a traitor and one of the worst Americans Ive ever seen. How anyone could support any of his agendas is beyond my comprehension. I swear where I used to be tolerant of liberals and democrats I now cant stand to talk to or be around them at all. Im sick of this idiot and those that put his dumb ass in office. What a maggot!

Last edited:

HmDBrian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    valparaiso
    What a POS! When you talk about an oath you swore to uphold and add a "but" right after mentioning it, your basically saying im not upholding s**t. Why cant he be a man about it and just come out and say he is against the 2nd amendment and his oath didn't mean squat to him.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    I don't get it:

1) It's ALREADY illegal for "criminals and dangerous people" to purchase firearms. Why are they not being prosecuted under existing law?

2) It's ALREADY illegal to smuggle firearms from the US to Mexico. Where is the US Border Patrol? Why is this free-flow of arms being allowed by Mr. Obama's administration?

3) Most likely the people doing all this are not US citizens but rather illegal aliens operating illegally in the US. Why are they being freely allowed to enter the US?

There seems (as is typical) to be a major disconnect between Mr. Obama's mouth and his administration's actions!

I suggest that if you've not written your Senators and Representative about this, now would be a good time to do so.

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    I with you!

Common sense is the farthest thing from his objectives. Common sense would never let fast & furious occur. Common sense would be enforcing the existing gun laws (targetting the criminals). Common sense would be tightening the borders. Common sense would be to put people to work for their government handouts. Common sense would be to look towards balancing our budget and reducing our national debt.

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    "Liar-In-Chief" .... Must be some plastic surgery going on here. That nose should have been much longer by now.

yjcjo.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom