• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I watch for that smoking hot ASA Valdez, but, man, that went over my head. No idea what point they were attempting to make with that plot device.

This thread needs more photos of Valdez, especially wearing the darker jewel colors with her hair pulled back:

170312-news-justicesettour.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I don't want to hear about your unnatural affinity for hamsters. Have I mentioned how completely smoking hot Valdez is?

The plot device seemed forced and completely unrelated to the "who done it" that breaks out in the middle of a trial in a Hero Prosecutor show.

Geez, Valdez is so smoking hot.

bb37

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    North of US40
    Have I mentioned how completely smoking hot Valdez is?
    Ummm...yes. And, yes, she's an attractive, young woman. [Can you tell I'm trying to not drool on the keyboard in a childish, sexist manner? Am I succeeding?]

The anti-gun thread was pretty obvious in that episode. The plot was very clear that liberal professors are filling college students' minds with mush when it comes to gun rights. We need more Professor Kingsfields to reverse the mush process. Oh, wait, that only happens in law school, right?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ....We need more Professor Kingsfields to reverse the mush process. Oh, wait, that only happens in law school, right?

...and only in film...in 1973.

Send kids to college with empty heads and you take your chances on what they get filled with.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I don't want to hear about your unnatural affinity for hamsters.

They use hamsters to sell KIA's up in Canada???? That's weird, you see down here they use her......

hqdefault.jpg

[video=youtube;5yFw8m6vR2U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yFw8m6vR2U[/video]

[video=youtube;jhHHiua8lK4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhHHiua8lK4[/video]

[video=youtube;bQ7u4ZjeXs4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ7u4ZjeXs4[/video]

She is not a classic beauty by any means...But she is just kind of wholesome??? Girl next door-ish??? Nordic???

Last edited:

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I thought they were talking about this one...

[video=youtube;VASH1paYZdc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VASH1paYZdc[/video]

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I thought they were talking about this one...

[video=youtube;VASH1paYZdc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VASH1paYZdc[/video]

That one was good as well, the remix of the David Bowie tune was better than the original. The woman in the ad had those eyes that just pull you in.

bb37

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    North of US40
    This thread has gone horribly wrong.

Chicago Justice, which is the subject of this thread, is a spin-off of the old Law & Order but set in Chicago. Instead of CPD detectives, you have Illinois State's Attorneys and their detectives. The character of the State's Attorney is supposed to be the son of DA Ben Stone, played by Michael Moriarty, from the first four seasons of Law & Order.

The plot line in the referenced episode was interesting. A college student was killed with, as it turns out, her own gun. This college student was a member of a conservative club on campus. A professor at the college taught the liberal anti-gun mantra. "Gun owners are the enemy, people. Just once, I'd like one of these maniacs to shoot up an NRA office." The dead student opposed the professor's ideas and was trying to get him fired. Daddy bought her the gun because of run-ins she had had with students of the liberal professor. A teacher's pet ended up killing the student with her own gun in order to protect the professor. Think about that: a liberal college student uses a gun to kill a gun-owning conservative college student. In the final scene, the attorneys talk about how college makes kids liberal, and thus, stupid. Really surprising that NBC and the production company went there.

I've always liked the Dick Wolf crime/courtroom dramas. The original Law & Order was the best. Jerry Orbach played a great New York detective and the female assistant DAs were always easy on the eyes. I think my favorite was Serena Southerlyn played by Elisabeth Rohm. Law & Order: Criminal Intent was a little weird and I didn't get into it that much. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is a lot weird, but I like watching Detective Amanda Rollins played by Kelli Giddish.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Well now it's just getting creepy in here.

I know....And we did it by page two Hough...Gotta be an INGO record...When leadeye tossed the KIA ad hint at the top of the page I knew we had a chance but I got to give you props for bringing Christina into the thread...

Without Big Red coming in I think we would have not gotten there by page two.....

Also Huma is in negotiations for a "tell all" book deal for 2 million......SWEET!!!!!!

:)

Top Bottom