Liberal Huffington Post election projections, updated hourly!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    From the Huffington Post, they are projecting the following winners in several VERY TIGHTLY matched races where polling data did not show clear winners:

With an 88% probability of winning, TOOMEY (R) will defeat SESTAK in Pennsylvania.

With an 80% probability of winning, ANGLE (R) will defeat REID in Nevada.

With a 73% probability of winning, KIRK (R) will win Obama's old ILLINOIS seat.

With a 72% probability of winning, BUCK (R) will defeat BENNET in Colorado.

With an 88% probability of winning, BOXER (D) will retain her seat in California.

With an 84% probability of winning, MANCHIN (D) will defeat Raese in W. Virginia.

With a 93% probability of winning, LIBERTARIAN Rand PAUL, running as a Republican, will win Kentucky.

With an 89% probability of LOSING, incumbent Democrat Russ Feingold will LOSE his seat in Wisconsin to newcomer Johnson.

You can find the results here => Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post
    They have Dan Coats winning Indiana with over a 90% probability and don't even bother to show Rebecca Sink Burris as a blip on the radar. Scroll over the state of your choice and and it shows their projections.

They have the Dems at 48 Senate seats, 4 toss ups, 2 seats as "other" and 46 for the GOP.

_OZ_

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    In Search of the Holy Grail
    I would guess CA would not change much, they are odd anyway... and WV had the 99 year old man for 70 years and got them everything possible for the state, except jobs and education to stay Dem...

But it will be interesting to see how good they do at guessing :)

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    1. Rand Paul might be a nice guy, but he's gone out of his way to say, time and again, that he isn't a libertarian. He's even gone so far as to seek the blessing of the current neo-cons in the gop to get their blessing.

2. I'd say that the HP is about right in their posts, as I've seen similar figures from other sources.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    1. Rand Paul might be a nice guy, but he's gone out of his way to say, time and again, that he isn't a libertarian. He's even gone so far as to seek the blessing of the current neo-cons in the gop to get their blessing.

I would like to know more about this.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009

2. I'd say that the HP is about right in their posts, as I've seen similar figures from other sources.

I would like to know more about this.

If he were a Libertarian his title would still be Doctor. Since he's a libertarian-leaning Republican who decided to attack the system from within, his title is Senator-elect. He'll be great Senator. Is there any way we could adopt him as our honorary Senator?

I wonder why the Tea Party has been more effective in electing good candidates in the past year than the Libertarian Party has been in 40 years.

Top Bottom