Liberal news anchor utterly destroyed....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Silverlie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Anderson
    Thanks for posting, its nice to see that the longer this debate holds relevance in main stream media, the less of a leg the media has to stand on.

ilikeguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Prairie Creek
    Ok, yeah he did get to squeeze out a quick answer I guess and please understand, I am not arguing anything here. I just have a hard time explaining this to someone when it comes up in conversation.

Very easy to explain. Others have touched on it already. When someone makes that argument simply say "we are to have access to the prevailing combat weapon ofthe standing army" no one is advocating private ownership of nukes and antis who use this argument are easy to counter. Same as every other liberal argument logic and reason can prevail.

mtk469

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I saw this the other day and loved it. I liked the look on the interviewers face and his reaction when he found out hi guest was carrying..

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    after all that I just want to know on which street corner I can go pick up a grenade launcher....... because that ish would be AWESOME!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    When has a fully-automatic rifle ever been used in a recent assault? I recall one instance here in Indiana, but I'm not sure that made nation wide news.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    He needs to send this to his college and demand his money back. In those 12 minutes he got schooled!

beeeman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Good points
    Especially about law enforcement needing high capacity mags to eliminate a threat, but citizens do not...

FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste
    I never even heard of that ONE...:dunno:

Yeah, i cant think of ANY.

Grenade launchers? Grenade launchers are all well and good...but the last i knew (and i could be wrong, i am SURE someone will be along shortly to correct me if i am) but GRENADES are NOT a legal device to have.

Anywho, pretty good stuff. I saw openings where ole boy could have done a bit better, but all in all he put it to the poor liberal P!$$ pants.

"Lets have a RATIONAL discussion"...this bears repeating time and again.

What do these liberal idiots know about RATIONAL?

Top Bottom