• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    By the time they become effective preppers they'd learn to be responsible for themselves and become conservatives. Lefties only look to the state for sustenance, no need to be prepared.

I think you're right. Any of them that go beyond the fad stages are probably libertarians and don't realize it because they're just going along with their friends for now.

Thing I found interesting about the article was the list of things they were accumulating....not one item was a self defense type weapon or a firearm, which brings me to this question....hypothecially, if there was something big and bad enough to where you would need to use this stuff, how would you keep people who have no qualms about taking your stash, from doing just that? I've always thought that firearms, ammunition and other weapons were a piece of the whole "prepping" lifestyle.

That kind of thought process and the conclusions are inconceivable to them.

I find it funny now, that the people that said prepping and guns were for paranoid right wingers, are now prepping and getting guns.

Well, it's okay when they do it. They're the good people and we're the bad people.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I love how Trump is bringing people together....Another campaign promise kept!!!!!

Trump 2020

Can't we all just prep along?

blurb200-23e8b541262186cc1206f6235d6fbde9c03a9586-s300-c85.jpg

Top Bottom