• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Yep, seen it some lately, from one or two members especially, including in an active thread right now:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-govt-trying-shut-down-part-park-service.html

Everyone certainly has a right to his/her opinion, but some just like to stir the pot and produce a lot of heat and little light. Streak is one of those, IMHO. For example, saying in a pro-gun forum that BHO does not want to take our guns away, he just wants to limit what types we can own. Seriously? As I said in the thread, I would not waste my time trying to rebut.

I've watched you post stuff that was blatantly false and I've called you out on it. I'm glad you're a fan, though and I wouldn't have it any other way. I do listen to what others say, but I certainly don't listen to someone who sounds like "King Terrorist Hussein Athiest Rapist Murderer Unamerican Obama.........blah blah blah". I just find that 90% of the time their research consisted of some talk show radio host, Glenn Beck, Fox News, and that static feeling from the tin foil on their head.

I've asked for quote for BHO and I openly said if I see a quote that shows he truly wants to blow away the 2nd Amendment then I'll admit I was wrong.

obama supporters are going to start going on my ignore list. There is nothing I will be in agreement with them on because I can't agree with supporters of someone who intentionally wishes to destroy my country.

That's your opinion of what BHO wants to do. I could say the same thing about any number of Republicans starting from Mitt Romney to Sarah Palin to Ted Cruze. Would it make it more true to you if I could also pull 10,000 people who agree with me? I bet I could easily find 30,000 people who agree. Hell I could probably get 1000 people in here to say it now (Reddit pretty much hates those 3 people). Numbers on a website or a forum don't mean your opinion is right, because chances are there's a bigger place with more people who disagree with you.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I've watched you post stuff that was blatantly false and I've called you out on it. I'm glad you're a fan, though and I wouldn't have it any other way. I do listen to what others say, but I certainly don't listen to someone who sounds like "King Terrorist Hussein Athiest Rapist Murderer Unamerican Obama.........blah blah blah". I just find that 90% of the time their research consisted of some talk show radio host, Glenn Beck, Fox News, and that static feeling from the tin foil on their head.

I've asked for quote for BHO and I openly said if I see a quote that shows he truly wants to blow away the 2nd Amendment then I'll admit I was wrong.

That's your opinion of what BHO wants to do. I could say the same thing about any number of Republicans starting from Mitt Romney to Sarah Palin to Ted Cruze. Would it make it more true to you if I could also pull 10,000 people who agree with me? I bet I could easily find 30,000 people who agree. Hell I could probably get 1000 people in here to say it now (Reddit pretty much hates those 3 people). Numbers on a website or a forum don't mean your opinion is right, because chances are there's a bigger place with more people who disagree with you.

^^^awkward

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana

Go away. You are on my "ignore list" as I do not have time to argue with an idiot. Move to France or somewhere else where idiots and cowards and those who believe the masterminds in government should rule over us like masters over slaves. I believe in a supreme God, you worship frail men. I have nothing more to say. It is you and your kind who are destroying this greatest country in the history of the world,. Thread closed as far as I am concerned.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    :mods:

Personal insults are not tolerated on INGO. This is a Warning. If it continues Temp bans will be handed out, without any further Warnings.

In other words.. Play nice, please?

Thanks.

For the record, as pointed out above, it is INGOs goal to welcome anyone. As long as the Member is respectful in their views, no matter how contrary they are to what is perceived as the "average INGO member".

Here's a thought, how about rational discussion, instead of personal attacks and insults? You might just give someone with a different viewpoint from your some insight on how "we" think, and you might learn something about how "they" think..

Last edited:

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville

So you need a quote, NOT FACTS? He supports bills that ban all guns. He supports UN treaties that regulate and ban the sale of our guns, so what you are saying is that you need a "quote" instead of proof from actions? So you are one of those idiots that believes everything a politician says? HOW RIDICULOUS IS THAT?? "if i see a quote...." that is hilarious.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    So if a talk show reports something, you are against it because that talk show is not to your liking? Every now and then CNN gets it right, should i still not believe what CNN reported even when its right because they are a left wing propagandist arm of the left???

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

So you need a quote, NOT FACTS? He supports bills that ban all guns. He supports UN treaties that regulate and ban the sale of our guns, so what you are saying is that you need a "quote" instead of proof from actions? So you are one of those idiots that believes everything a politician says? HOW RIDICULOUS IS THAT?? "if i see a quote...." that is hilarious.

He does not need the quote.
    He does believe (he already admitted it in another thread) that obama would take all guns
    away if he were given the chance. (just to see what its like.) :rolleyes:
    Therefore, I can only discern that he would back the king no matter what.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Streak - I follow "deeds not words". After Newtown - the Democrats in Congress and the Statehouses - LED BY AND ENCOURAGED BY THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION went nuts in an all out attempt to restrict our God given/Natural born (depending on your point of view) rights to self defense. New York, Colorado, Connecticut are all examples. I don't need his words - his actions, along with those of folks like Pelosi, Cuomo, et al. have denoted that he will, given the chance, take away my means to protect myself and my family. He therefore is my enemy.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Here is my opinion. OP do not take this wrong.

I am a right wing, pro life, Jesus loving, bourbon swilling, chain smoking, hill jack who votes Republican but is Libertarian at heart. My generation has tried for YEARS to push the meme that long haired, hippie, liberal, gay marriage loving, atheists should own guns too and to join our side of THAT debate. It has taken awhile and in that time I have seen the rise of Pink Pistols (A gay 2nd amendment group), Pro 2nd amendment t shirts at Jam band hippie concerts, I have seen Penn Jillette weigh in on our side, Ice T, Johnnie Depp, etc....

My point is this. We have FINALLY had success in this endeavor and you're PO'ed? SERIOUSLY?

To paraphrase my preacher man when my wife and I got married. "Let no man put asunder what the hard work of others hath joined together."

I agree with Ronald Reagan when he said, "It's not that Liberals are dumb. They just know so much that isn't so." Age is the cure for liberalism and always has been...Most folks by the time they reach thirty years old have cut the pony tail, ditched the Birkenstocks, turned off NPR and moved on...Some don't and that's okay too. I for one am very happy to have them on our side...

All offered IMHO lest my comments be construed as 'testy" or religous in nature. I leave you with Charlie Daniels,

[video=youtube;muO7d0Yp6Ik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muO7d0Yp6Ik[/video]

Last edited:

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    I have noticed a few more posters recently with views that seem skewed to the left, but what's wrong with that? A healthy debate could be a good thing.

The first does not beget the second. The 'level of debate' amounts to calling other posters Obama voting tree hugging Marx reading Muslim pandering Liberal trolls who should go back to RevLeft and never come back.

The negative rep system was one of its victims.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Being on the left and stating their opinion is fine. But I get the feeling sometimes that they are here just to try to get the mods to close threads that they see as critical of their world view.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Bad Trolls!
    evil_Treasure_Trolls.jpg

Good taste though.

When you see this...
    Barack Obama has 19.5m fake Twitter followers | Mail Online
    53% of Obama Twitter Followers Are Fake Accounts
    More Lies: Most of Barrack Obama?s Twitter Followers Don?t Even Exist

Then you know what the term Psyop (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_Operations_(United_States)) means.
    It's pretty easy to guess what the intended goals are... PITTING US AT EACHOTHER!
    Control loves to disparage and separate us! The best way to fight it is to get back into our community, our children and our selves.
    You can't lie to my face, so I don't put much energy or angst into someone that I'm reading.

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    Being on the left and stating their opinion is fine. But I get the feeling sometimes that they are here just to try to get the mods to close threads that they see as critical of their world view.

It does illustrate the one sidedness of the moderation. Posters can hurl whatever insults they like from the right, threaten whatever violence they like. However hollow it has all proven to be it isn't tolerated when it comes from anywhere but the right.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    It does illustrate the one sidedness of the moderation. Posters can hurl whatever insults they like from the right, threaten whatever violence they like. However hollow it has all proven to be it isn't tolerated when it comes from anywhere but the right.

Lol, it doesn't work that way on INGO. If if did it would be an interesting mirror image to the non-INGO world though.

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Lol, it doesn't work that way on INGO. If if did it would be an interesting mirror image to the non-INGO world though.

As the one who is probably being referenced the most with this thread: I honestly agree. Sure I get called an idiot a disturbingly large amount, but that's really just needing to have thick skin or me needing understand how the other side feels. The mods have been, in my limited experience with them, fair if not friendly.

Top Bottom