• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GeneralCarver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    Northern Indiana
    Finally a solution to the threat of the spread of communism and liberalism! We can open up these floating cities for them and just cast them away! Then they can live in their perfect utopia societies out on the high seas, away from us here. Great idea!

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Finally a solution to the threat of the spread of communism and liberalism! We can open up these floating cities for them and just cast them away! Then they can live in their perfect utopia societies out on the high seas, away from us here. Great idea!

There's too many of them already.. How about we move to these islands?!

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Right... libertarians are horrible...

Libertarian+Conspiracy.bmp

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Very interesting idea. The only downfall I see is where they get their food and supplies from. The US could deem them terrorists or something and cut off their supplies starving them.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Very interesting idea. The only downfall I see is where they get their food and supplies from. The US could deem them terrorists or something and cut off their supplies starving them.

Until me and my pirates pillage your oil rig. That's the biggest drawback I see, you honestly have no protection from legitimate threats.

insanemonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Lake County
    Sounds like a plan to me. I guess I could get used to eating lots of sea food and kelp. Plus with very few restriction on weapons, you could very easily defend the place. With out BATFE not getting in the way. We could get all the surplus weapons we could want. Granted any small country could just kill us all, but pirates wouldn't be such a big deal.

I am reminded of the video game Bioshock. They do something like this under the sea and it goes great for a while. But things get out of hand and everyone pretty much goes crazy or dies.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011

Just go the way of the Conch Republic; Anounce independence & secede from the United States, Declare war, Surrender, then ask for billions in foreign aide.

Simple enough.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Galt's Gulch? What do you mean no supplies? Food: its in the ocean. Defense: Its run by billionaires who want to be left alone, I'm sure they will come up with something to defend from pirates.

Top Bottom