• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Come hear the story of April 19th, 1775 at the Brownsburg Public Library on Thursday May 22 at 6pm.

It's the story of our heritage, the birth of the American Revolution. :patriot:

The presentation is free and appropriate for the whole family. Bring busloads!

I'm always up for a meet n greet n eat afterward as well. We had several INGOers attend the last one at this location so please help spread the word to your friends and neighbors again. See you there! :yesway:

LibertySeed / RWVA

88GT

Grandmaster
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Oh, this is tempting. I went to my first appleseed on Patriot's Day and the story-telling was by far my favorite part. The rest of the fam is scheduled to be in B'burg that night anyway....how long do you think it takes? I need to see if I can swing this. And the after-party meet/greet/eat would be great too!

ATM

Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Oh, this is tempting. I went to my first appleseed on Patriot's Day and the story-telling was by far my favorite part. The rest of the fam is scheduled to be in B'burg that night anyway....how long do you think it takes? I need to see if I can swing this. And the after-party meet/greet/eat would be great too!

Bring the fam, the presentation is only 90 minutes. You can swing this. :yesway:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They will all be sweating and grunting at taekwondo practice. But they might be able to join us after.

They should skip practice for the week. Its worth it. Practice will be there next thursday. ATM wont. :):

ATM

Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    They should skip practice for the week. Its worth it. Practice will be there next thursday. ATM wont. :):

Indeed, a simply stated yet unfathomable truth. ;)

So who's coming? Where are we going to get together afterward? How can I save 15% on my car insurance?

ATM

Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    AMERICANS... your 4 hour preparation period begins NOW! :drill:

Seriously, get ready, this story must be experienced. :yesway:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I got called to the Hoosier Hundred USAC Silver Crown race at the Indiana State Fairgrounds on short notice. I had to say a few words onstage after the organizers memorialized dad, A.J. Watson, George Bignotti, and Andy Granatelli. I was looking forward to this Libertyseed. How did it go? Did anyone come?

Top Bottom