• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • $mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    My Stepdad would always threaten to send me to Military School. Right up until I thought it sounded like a great idea and i actually wanted to go. Then the beatings commenced.

My parents always threatened to send us to boarding school. when my brother started teaching at a boarding school a few years ago, we realized that there was no way in hell my parents could've ever afforded to send us to a school like that!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    "Get a good education and you can be anything you want to be!" I've still not gotten a VP position at Springfield Armory! :xmad:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Mom, what's for supper?

Horse **** and apple butter!

Most nights of her cooking, she had my hopes up.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    My mom and dad, and grandma and grampa, always told me not to go into the woods behind my grandparents house down in Corbin Ky. because there was a big cliff back there and I'd fall off it. When I was down there a few years ago, I probably walked 3 miles into those woods, and never found the cliff. I think my grandpa had a still back there.:):

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    My mom used to threaten to send me to the state hospital (mental institution) nearby. :rolleyes:
    The one by the Wabash? It is only a lie if she didn't mean it. We lived downstream from there. Escapees always went down stream, never up.

Since we lived in Nebraska for awhile ours was we would be sent to Boys Town. When I was 14 I volunteered to go and that threat ended. Maybe it was just a lie all along?

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    My uncle had me convinced that tapioca pudding was made out of fish eyes, I still ate it though.

The best one was my mom telling me that she was going to give me to AMVETS. I used to run and hide when I'd see the truck.

Top Bottom