Life insurer refuses to cover vaccine death…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Can this really happen here? If the courts do this it will get real crazy…​

“An explosive case is currently being hotly debated on social media: In France, a rich, older entrepreneur from Paris is said to have died as a result of a Corona injection. Previously, he had taken out multi-million dollar life insurance policies for the benefit of his children and grandchildren, according to a media report.”​

“Although vaccination is recognized as the cause of death by doctors and the insurance company, it has refused to pay out. The reason is because the side effects of the Corona jabs are known and published. They argue that the deceased took part in an experiment at his own risk. Covid-19 in itself is not classed as a “critical illness”.

“The insurance company justified the refusal of payment to the family by stating that the use of experimental medication or treatments, including Corona injections, is expressly excluded from the insurance contract. The family’s subsequent lawsuit against the insurance company has been unsuccessful.”

“The court allegedly justified its ruling as follows: “The side effects of the experimental vaccine are published and the deceased could not claim to have known nothing about it when he voluntarily took the vaccine. There is no law or mandate in France that compelled him to be vaccinated. Hence his death is essentially suicide.” Since suicide is not covered by the policy from the outset, the insurance refuses to budge.”

“This case has not yet been reported in France ‘s mainstream media. The case was published by the family’s lawyer, Carlo Alberto Brusa, on social media. Unfortunately, no sources or court records are given, which is why the authenticity of the report cannot currently be verified although there have been other warnings regarding the risk associated with the jabs recognized by insurers. In the US, the American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI) has deniedreports of non-payment.”

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    The final sentence is what should bring pause ... They basically want to create a catch-22 situation that let's them off the hook either way. If you're unvaccinated they don't pay but if you're vaccinated and have side effects they still don't pay.

Of course I have no idea what France is like but in America I think insurers would fail to make this kind defense stick as soon as the vaccines were FDA approved. Unless they wanted to make the claim that the FDA approval process was unsafely expedited and wouldn't that put them on the wrong side of virtually every lobbyist and PAC in DC. Now I can see them adding unvaccinated status as a legal loophole in their policies and likely they have already although no one ever reads those anyways. It's like if politicians and the media would actually acknowledge that BLM demonstrations resulting in property damage are riots then it would invalidate most people's property damage claims because riots and insurrections are specifically excluded from coverage so if any authority legitimizes that terminology then homeowners would lose millions of dollars in property damage claims.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Part of the judge's ruling that this is essentially a "suicide" giving the insurance company an out is pretty much bull****

tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Hmmm... An Insurance company tried to squirt out of paying a multi-milion dollar claim, behind an argument that most reasonable people would find ridiculous and a 'dirty trick'? Now there's a novel story! It gets even stranger - an attorney came up with a 'creative' logic pretzel to get a win, with a large pot of money to be divvied up with the client? The final blow to my mind was that this happened in France of all places!

Seriously, there's too much I don't know like: a) The process/policy for vaccine approval and the status of these vaccines in France (it is a completely different system than ours); b) was there a precedent case from years ago that cornered the court into going along with this; c) what vaccine did the rich guy take, and did he have specific conditions that made the vaccine significantly more dangerous to him (maybe it was basically suicide by jab); etc., etc., etc.

I'm skeptically considering that the story may not even be real, or at least a really wild spin job.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    IF it's true it's certainly not a surprise.. As I understand it this is NOT a vaccine by definition. It IS an experimental gene therapy that no one is willing to accept responsibility for the possible side effects.. If I'm missing something I would love to hear what it is.
    It is a vaccine because they changed the definition of vaccine.

tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Can this really happen here? ABSOLUTELY!!!

In the U.S. 97 - 99.7% of cases never make it to trial! It's not about an ultimate outcome before a Judge and Jury. It's about winning through the calculated process before the case is settled, in virtually every case.

Man pays life insurance premiums for years. Man dies and insurance company (IC) doesn't want to pay the claim. More accurate, the insurance company wants to mitigate it's losses on this claim, and possibly set up better outcomes for future claims.

IC denies claim and drags out the process as long as possible. EVERY DAY THEY PROCRASTINATE IS REAL MONEY IN THEIR POCKET! U.S. insurance companies - Life, Health, Auto, Home - do this ALL THE TIME!

Estate sues the IC... long drawn out battle...settlement gets reached where a) IC made out better, when you calculate everything in; b0 the attorneys for the estate earned at least what they feel they have invested in the case, and c) the estate/insured gets less than expected, and less than deserved under the policy.

Covid, auto accident, building collapse, or rabid dog attack - it makes no difference. The formula is always the same.

Can it happen here? I would be SHOCKED if this is not happening, in multiple cases, as I'm typing this.

Would a court agree, in that slimmest of chances that it actually goes to trial? It's crap shoot depending on prior cases and the craftiness of the attorneys involved, and maybe who is on the jury.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The main problem here is this part of the article. Actual factual details would help a lot.

This case has not yet been reported in France ‘s mainstream media. The case was published by the family’s lawyer, Carlo Alberto Brusa, on social media. Unfortunately, no sources or court records are given, which is why the authenticity of the report cannot currently be verified although there have been other warnings regarding the risk associated with the jabs recognized by insurers. In the US, the American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI) has denied reports of non-payment.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    It is a vaccine because they changed the definition of vaccine.
    vaccine

văk-sēn′, văk′sēn″

noun​

1. A preparation of a weakened or killed pathogen, such as a bacterium or virus, or of a portion of the pathogen's structure that upon administration to an individual stimulates antibody production or cellular immunity against the pathogen but is incapable of causing severe infection.
    Lipstick on a pig don't get rid of the oink, squeal or stink

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    I find it unlikely this is a factual account. No reputable company would actually equate taking the vaccine to suicide.

Taking a calculated risk? Yes
    Having to do a personal cost / benefit analysis on whether taking it or not is better for you individually? Yes
    Have some concerns about side effects? Yes
    Suicide? Certainly not.

This story is likely written to simply bolster the arguments of those who oppose the vaccine unequivocally.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    vaccine

văk-sēn′, văk′sēn″

noun​

1. A preparation of a weakened or killed pathogen, such as a bacterium or virus, or of a portion of the pathogen's structure that upon administration to an individual stimulates antibody production or cellular immunity against the pathogen but is incapable of causing severe infection.
    Lipstick on a pig don't get rid of the oink, squeal or stink
    Not according to the CDC
    Vaccine: A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but some can be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Here's the fly in the ointment:

“An explosive case is currently being hotly debated on social media..................."​

Absolutely, hands-down, no question, the worst source of information ever devised.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Wouldn't come as a surprise to me if it were true. Insurance companies (in my experience) are quite happy to take your money every month but when it comes time for something in return you'd better start praying because if there is an excuse they can use to not pay. you can bet your ___ they'll use it.

"Oh we're sorry, you can't provide proof that you were standing on one foot and holding your breath while wearing a pink half shirt when the lightning struck your house. If you'll refer to page 7298 of your agreement, down at the bottom printed in a font so small you'll need a microscope to make it out it clearly states that for any and all lightning strike claims, the insured must have been standing on one foot, holding their breath while wearing a pink half shirt at the time of the lightning strike for the claim to be valid. Please continue to send us your money every month and we will continue searching for ways to deny your claims".

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

“An explosive case is currently being hotly debated on social media: In France, a rich, older entrepreneur from Paris is said to have died as a result of a Corona injection. Previously, he had taken out multi-million dollar life insurance policies for the benefit of his children and grandchildren, according to a media report.”​

I will wait for the rest of the story (from a better source)...
    • Rich people do not need life insurance.
    • Old Rich people do not need life insurance.
    • If he just took the policies out he likely knew he was dying (for another reason) and was buying lottery tickets.
      • Chances are he was less than truthful on his application or during his medical exam to qualify for the policy.
    • People are not dying right and left from the vaccine, death from the jab is a rare situation.
    My guess is he had comorbidities that he disregarded when signing up for the vaccine possibly in effect committing suicide. Or at the very least taking an experimental drug not appropriate for his individual health situation. Its a possibility that the vaccine may not have even been the cause of this death.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Wouldn't come as a surprise to me if it were true. Insurance companies (in my experience) are quite happy to take your money every month but when it comes time for something in return you'd better start praying because if there is an excuse they can use to not pay. you can bet your ___ they'll use it.

"Oh we're sorry, you can't provide proof that you were standing on one foot and holding your breath while wearing a pink half shirt when the lightning struck your house. If you'll refer to page 7298 of your agreement, down at the bottom printed in a font so small you'll need a microscope to make it out it clearly states that for any and all lightning strike claims, the insured must have been standing on one foot, holding their breath while wearing a pink half shirt at the time of the lightning strike for the claim to be valid. Please continue to send us your money every month and we will continue searching for ways to deny your claims".
    It does help to know what you are actually paying for though. People tend to not read the "fine print" when they buy stuff. I am as guilty of it as anyone, I'm sure.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It does help to know what you are actually paying for though. People tend to not read the "fine print" when they buy stuff. I am as guilty of it as anyone, I'm sure.
    Have you ever actually looked at the entirety of the paperwork for a health insurance policy? For medical they're about the size of a 1980's yellow pages phone book.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013

I find it unlikely this is a factual account. No reputable company would actually equate taking the vaccine to suicide.

Taking a calculated risk? Yes
    Having to do a personal cost / benefit analysis on whether taking it or not is better for you individually? Yes
    Have some concerns about side effects? Yes
    Suicide? Certainly not.

This story is likely written to simply bolster the arguments of those who oppose the vaccine unequivocally.
    Au Contraire! A reputable company would have to take this action if the insurance contract excluded experimental drugs use. Those sorts of things are priced into the language by the actuaries and if they did not deny the claim the company itself could be bankrupted.

So what is the best course of action for the company, refuse a claim from someone who took an experimental drug that was not approved for use with the public (thereby being covered if it caused death) or go under and not pay any death benefits to the 10s of thousands of other covered policyholders?

France has laws much different than the USA if this case is true, which I do not doubt.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I will wait for the rest of the story (from a better source)...
    • Rich people do not need life insurance.
    WRONG

• Old Rich people do not need life insurance.
    WRONG
    • If he just took the policies out he likely knew he was dying (for another reason) and was buying lottery tickets
    WRONG
      • Chances are he was less than truthful on his application or during his medical exam to qualify for the policy.
    WRONG. If so then the company would fight claim based on misrepresentation/fraud.
    • People are not dying right and left from the vaccine, death from the jab is a rare situation.
    Unknown. Based on statements from OneAmerica CEO that they are seeing a 3 sigma event in mortality of people 18-49 there is something going on. And he said it wasn't COVID related. They have those numbers. I can also tell you that other insurers have seen the same sort of claims experience. They are getting killed on mortality and not only from COVID. It's younger people who are dyinig and those claims really kill insurance companies.

Younger people don't pay large premiums. Typically 1% or so of the insurance amount. When a 35 or 40 year old dies of unknown causes and then another dies, insurance companies notice right away. They know down to the exact number how many people will die each year and at each age. They just don't know which one.

So if they thought 100 insured people age 45 would die in 2021 and 300 died, that's a huge thing. And that's what's happening.

You tell me what?
    My guess is he had comorbidities that he disregarded when signing up for the vaccine possibly in effect committing suicide. Or at the very least taking an experimental drug not appropriate for his individual health situation. Its a possibility that the vaccine may not have even been the cause of this death.
    If he's buying life insurance of any amount, and the story paints the picture that these were large policies, then he went through underwriting would have been discovered from records, exams, etc.

Trust me, the insurance company will find out and if they cannot then you aren't getting the insurance. And if you lie on the application? They know that too. There i so much publicly available information available on everyone they know.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Younger people don't pay large premiums. Typically 1% or so of the insurance amount.
    My term life policy, which runs 20 years starting at age 24, costs me about 1.1% of the coverage amount if you add up all 20 years of premiums. My wife's similar policy is only 0.9% total.

Top Bottom