• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • d30carls

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Cicero, IN
    its never a bad thing to have defeniatly cheaper than 4 year i would reccomend to go ahead and get one but u dont have to do it tommorow

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    What's the longest it should take to receive the LTCP? I mailed mine out July 30 and still haven't received it yet.

Is this a first time LTCH? Or a renewal?

If its a renewal, my experience was they didn't mail it until about 30 days before expiration. If it's a first timer, you may want to call. I don't remember it taking anywhere that long to get mine the first time.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Freedom, Indiana
    I got mine back in less than 4 weeks. My regular had expired for a few years and I re-applied but for life.
    On the dogpile...What's wrong with making conversation on a conversation based site?
    If we never asked the same question twice we would spend all our time researching and none socializing.
    Besides...repeat questions gives the masters a chance to sit back and watch their students attempt to teach!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I got mine back in less than 4 weeks. My regular had expired for a few years and I re-applied but for life.
    On the dogpile...What's wrong with making conversation on a conversation based site?
    If we never asked the same question twice we would spend all our time researching and none socializing.
    Besides...repeat questions gives the masters a chance to sit back and watch their students attempt to teach!

There's nothing wrong. From time to time its good to bring an impotant point to the front, for noobs, and updates on changes, reminding people.
    But....
    You have to realize, when a topic is brought up multiple times a month, people will get disjointed. The search feature can be cumbersome when dealing with old threads. But when a topic is fresh.... it shows someone won't take the time to even try. Its not like it costs money or even hard work.

Then there's the fact that there are over 25k members here. Each has is own ideas on how often it should be brought up. And their own personalities. Some nice, some not.

Post your questions. Post your advice and thoughts.
    And develop a thick skin!!

If you get upset, get over it. At the end of the day, this doesn't change the status of your job, health, relationships, etc.

Sinco0214

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    Get It!

get it as fast as you can. you never know what the government might decide is in your best interest!

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    get it as fast as you can. you never know what the government might decide is in your best interest!

[Thread jack!]

I think Sinco0214 is continuing his run to 50 posts!
    He's been on INGO since January 2010 and has 24 posts. At his current rate, he'll hit 50 quality posts in April 2016! :rockwoot:

(Just kidding! Glad to have him on INGO! )

gunsrfun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    I have a friend that got his ltch 15 years ago and never got a gun. Now is wanting to get his lifetime and they ask if you've had a ltch before. He doesn't have the old ltch to give them his old number. He has tried calling the number on the website and only gets the recording and a hang up. Any ideas?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I have a friend that got his ltch 15 years ago and never got a gun. Now is wanting to get his lifetime and they ask if you've had a ltch before. He doesn't have the old ltch to give them his old number. He has tried calling the number on the website and only gets the recording and a hang up. Any ideas?

When he applies just answer the question "NO". It's so old that it wouldn't have any effect on his new application.

Top Bottom