• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    You have no idea how much I appreciate this Tom. When the government comes for the firearms I had, I'll tell them they were lost in a boating accident. I'm no snitch.

That right there is worth a few packets of fire sauce! :patriot:

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    I apologize if this is a repeat thread. I searched but couldn't find any recent activity. I don't want to start a false alarm but a small gunshop owner told me the lifetime carry permits were going away on June 1st. Can anyone confirm this?

Just exactly how small was this gun shop owner? Maybe that's who Randy Newman was singing about all these years. :dunno:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NvgLkuEtkA[/ame]

...and a small person's hand gun (or a very large hand! :D)

MiniGunHandLL_468x348.jpg

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Why not name them? If they are lying to customers I am sure some of those who live down that way would appreciate you letting them know.
    :dunno:

What?! Someone at a gun shop lie? Say it isn't so!
    Perish the thought that anyone behind the counter at any gun shop is not the fount of all knowledge on guns, ammunition, gun laws, and any and all things related to firearms.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Gun shop was in south central indiana

Please let us know what the name of the gun shop was, or you can PM it to me if you don't want to "out them".

I live in South Central Indiana, and hate to see this kind of information coming from my neck of the woods. We'll leave the manure spreading to the boys up around Lafayette. :D

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    What?! Someone at a gun shop lie? Say it isn't so!
    Perish the thought that anyone behind the counter at any gun shop is not the fount of all knowledge on guns, ammunition, gun laws, and any and all things related to firearms.

What I was trying to poke around and find out if it was a legit story or just that he has something to sell in the classifieds and needed his 50 :):

Top Bottom